PDA

View Full Version : If You could have only ONE bag what would it be and why?

debbiet.
05-15-2004, 11:22 PM
I am looking to buy a new diaper bag, but only ONE is in the budget. Which would you buy and why. All apsects considered./ Price, features, fabric. I need help and can't decide!

Thanks,
Debbie

Mommy to Joelle 2 yrs. Old

lmariana
05-16-2004, 12:15 AM
Hi Debbie!

Well, if I could only have one bag, I would get the Fleurville Mothership (www.fleurville.com). It's a pretty large bag, can be worn on the shoulder or messenger style, has a waterproof vinyl covering, nylon interior, nice organization, and is pretty stylin'. You can pack everything for a full day or just a little for an afternoon out. It really is great. :)

The other thing, which applys to all of Fleurville's bags, is it's high-quality of construction. Their bags are really well made and will surely last through more than one child. After baby, I'm sure it would make a great gym/weekend bag. They retail for about $150.

At a lower price-point, the Skip Hop Duo (www.skiphop.com) is an awesome diaper bag for $50. It's not very large, more of a medium sized bag, but I highly recommend it for it's functionality. It can be worn messenger style, on the shoulder, or attached to a stroller or shopping cart! It has good organization, and they come in cute colors, although the bag itself isn't awefully "cute". But it's very "dad" friendly. This is the bag I give all my pregnant friends.

The bag is made of either a canvas or corduroy fabric. The interior is mostly black, but also the same color as the exterior. The top closure is velcro, but there are also two large zippered pockets to keep small things organized. It has one external bottle/sippy holder, which I can also put a latte in while grocery shopping, when the bag is attached to my cart. :)

Since Joelle is 2, maybe the Mothership would be too big for her needs? Regardless, you can't go wrong with either bag!

I have pictures of both, so let me know if you would like more info. :)

Mariana
www.heinzandmariana.com
Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003

debbiet.
05-16-2004, 12:26 AM
Mariana,

Thanks, this was so awesome. I am so happy—I will go with the lower priced bag and myself something great. Maybe a new pair of sandals for summer!

Thanks,

Debbie
Mommy to Joelle 2 yrs. Old