PDA

View Full Version : kalencom tote: target vs. bru

twizzli
05-16-2004, 12:52 AM
Don't know why I noticed this, but the same kalencom tote recently reviewed from target is also available at BRU, only diff is that the BRU one comes with a "Mom's tote" while the target one has an organizer. Guess this is some licensing thing...

peasprout
05-16-2004, 02:01 AM
I went to TRU to pick one up and I noticed that too! They didn't have any colors I wanted so I ended up not getting it there. I can't decide if I'd rather have the mom's tote or the organizer,...hmmm.
ETA: They sell it at BabyUniverse.com with both the mom's tote AND the organizer but it's twice as much!! ($39.99)

JP- mommy to Ally & Zach
(11/02 & 4/04)

MamaKath
05-16-2004, 06:22 PM
I saw that too! I think the material is different too though. I have seen the Target set, the BRU set and the 5 piece set at BuyBuyBaby. The 5 piece seemed to me to be a sturdier material, not as plasticky in texture iykwim. I will have to see what they have a Target and then decide if a trip to BRU is worth it or just wait until I get to BuyBuyBaby next month. :-) Decisions, decisions!

momtorileyandcaroline
05-18-2004, 11:12 AM
I got one of these at my local target (with the accessory organizer) for $13.95 on Sunday. It was marked $19.99, but it had a red clearance tag.

Wanted to let you know if you're interested in getting one at this good price.

Danyelle
Mommy to Riley 3/26/2002 and Caroline 10/3/2003

peasprout
05-18-2004, 09:51 PM
You're right! I went to Target to pick one up today and was disappointed that it didn't have a red tag. But it rang up at $13.95! What an awesome deal!! I'm actually giving up my two Sally Spicer bags for this one,...it's great!

JP- mommy to Ally & Zach
(11/02 & 4/04)