PDA

View Full Version : What is your ultimate diaper bag?

candybomiller
05-16-2004, 06:32 PM
especially if money was not a factor? Would you still use the diaper bag you have now?

blnony
05-17-2004, 03:19 PM
I often think I've found the perfect diaper bag; but then it turns out that over time it doesn't work for me like I'd wish.
But in the two weeks I've been using my Chester Classic Bag; its been awesome and I don't see not liking it anytime soon.

lmariana
05-17-2004, 04:33 PM
Hmmm, this is a fun question!

I guess if money was not a factor, I would just have a vary wide selection of ultimate bags. Even if I had $1000 to spend on a bag, I don't think there would be one perfect one.

So I'll say...
1. Backpack- yet to find one I "love"
2. Tote- I really think Chester wins this category, but an honorable mention goes to Dobre Goods for cute patterns and lower price
3. Cute Messenger- really happy with the Mothership, but it's a little big and the strap a little short, Alpha 7 would be good if it had a magnetic closure and was a little less boxy
4. Sporty Messenger (a.k.a. Dad Friendly)- love the Skip Hop for this
5. Large Overnight Bag- again, the Mothership would pop in here, but I would also give an honorable mention to Dobre Goods' Carry-On bag, since it's expandable

I would love to try out the cute Coach and Prada Baby bags, not to mention the adorable Isabella Fiore one, but I have a feeling they might be a bit heavy. I'd also check out Dante Beatrix and Angela Adams bags (www.babygeared.com). But so far, I think my consensus is that a higher price doesn't always mean a better bag. But I would love the opportunity to prove myself wrong!

Mariana
www.heinzandmariana.com
Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003

Chelsey333
05-17-2004, 08:21 PM
I think the ultimate bag for me is just to be able to try out new ones every couple of months. I seem to get so excited about getting a new one, and then once it is here I am looking for something else. But right now I am very pleased with my Loom. I am very impressed with how organized I am with this bag. No more searching for things. So all and all this is the best bag I have come across at this time.

ppshah
05-17-2004, 08:46 PM
It doesn't exhist! LOL! The closest thing would be a hybrid between the alpha 7 and the Loom. If I can have the alpha 7 with magnetic snaps, and 2 bottle sleeves on the inside- I think that would be perfect!!!

Lucian and Gabriels Mommy
05-17-2004, 09:20 PM
I'm with you Purvi! I think a Loom/Alpha hybrid would be a great combo. I am using my Loom all the time due to the great organization and durability. By far the best bag I've ever had. I always know where everything, and I mean everything. But, it would be nice if it was easier to use as a messenger like the Alpha and the Alpha has a "hipper look". I think I may get tired of the look of the Loom sooner than the Alpha - but we'll see!

Gretchen
Lucian 12/18/01
Gabriel 8/22/03