PDA

View Full Version : I am ISO a Alpha 7 or a Mothership

Andrea5flk
05-18-2004, 11:08 AM
I would love to get one used, but in good condition, if anyone has on lying around!! Or does anyone know of a site that has free shipping, or are cheaper somewhere. I would love to get one by this weekend, in blue it will match my outfit for my son's 1st birthday party. You know I will have to walk around with it on all day so everyone can see!!!

Or if anyone has any other color they are interested in letting go to a good home, I would be so appreciateive.

I hope I am allowed to post this here, if not Candy said it was ok!

Andrea

Mommy to Jeremy 11/19/01 and Frankie 5/30/03

lmariana
05-18-2004, 11:47 AM
Andrea,

I believe www.missfitzinc.com has free shipping and a free matching wristbag through the end of May (code FLEURVILLE). I ordered mine from there, and they were very nice. I would call them first though and see if they can get it to you in time though. Mine took about a week or so.

Kidsnstyle.com ships very fast, but their bags aren't discounted right now.

Hope this helps!

Mariana
www.heinzandmariana.com
Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003

ETA promo code

lines
05-18-2004, 11:55 AM
There are some pink and purple swirl ones on ebay right now. Not blue, but you might be able to get a new bag for a good price.

robmab719
05-18-2004, 12:32 PM
I noticed that Baby Oliver Boutique has the orange corduory Alpha 7 on sale for $99 and there's still a coupon code for 10% off there. Not sure how fast they are about shipping though. Might want to call first.

And FYI about MissFits...they take a while to ship. I ordered on a Wednesday and got my bag the following Friday (so about 9 days later).

jasabo
05-18-2004, 12:47 PM
I got my Alpha 7 last week from kidsnstyle with free shipping and a free wrist bag, or maybe it was 10% off - can't remember which, but there's a post about it below from a few days ago. They had really good prices too, and shipping was FAST!! I ordered Thurs and received it Sat - GREAT customer service. I like the bag too.

Lisa - mom to 11 month old twin boys

jk3
05-18-2004, 12:56 PM
I recently ordered from the same site + it states that shipping takes 7-10 days-but I did get a free wrist bag. I'm hoping for 7!

Jenn
DS 6/3/03

Andrea5flk
05-18-2004, 03:28 PM
Thanks all for your advice! I bought the Mothership off of swap, the pink one!! Very excited. And I got beyond a great deal. THanks so much Christina. I want to get a Alpha 7 too, but I think I have spent enough this week on a new stroller and a new bag. I will have to ease in a nother when when DH isnt paying attention, LOL

Thanks so much

Andrea

DeborahM
05-19-2004, 12:26 AM
A little late apparently, but I just noticed that the Tropical Leaf mothership is on sale for $89 at 2 Little Monkeys:

http://www.2littlemonkeys.com/shop/details.asp?prodid=5109&cat=739&path=500,739&regDataID=

I was trying to control myself and wait on buying a mothership, but this price may be too good to pass up.

Deborah
Mom to Thomas and soon-to-arrive baby girl

Andrea5flk
05-19-2004, 12:45 AM
Have you seen this pattern IRL? I wonder how it looks. Would be a great summer bag even though it is dark. I am so sick of my black bags, that seems to be all I have. So now do I get another one, LOL I shuold wait and get the first one, this board is no good for me!

shopaholic
05-21-2004, 10:12 PM
You can get free shipping plus a free gift with code 40604003 at www.utopiababy.com

HTH!

ShayleighCarsensMom
05-23-2004, 12:14 PM
I wonder if this would look good on a p3 in chesapeake??? hmmm...
How do I smuggle in another bag???
You guys are all such a BAD BAD influence }(