PDA

View Full Version : VERY IMPORTANT: LOOM CO-OP UPDATE

NEVE and TRISTAN
05-18-2004, 08:00 PM
I had updated my thread but it didn't "update" so here is a new thread...

I hate to say to the Loom lovers out there that I have some bad news. Debbie just called and said that she spoke with the owner (or sales rep) of LOOM and there was a misunderstanding (for lack of a better word) in the offering of a co-op. I don't know all of the specifics since Tristan was being a bear and late for his nap, but I think it is based on other companies that sell the product being effected. And in defense of Loom and other companies this is often the case of companies choosing not to offer such opportunities since they owe it to all of their accounts to be fair etc...

So I might have the story slightly wrong, it was a casual misunderstanding...

Debbie did ask if she could honor the orders that have been placed since she is SO ethical in everything she does (it really is nice), and I think she had the blessing to do that, which I thank Loom for that and Debbie...

Our community is frequented by many store owners, sellers, etc... and not just a community of mommies/daddies wanting "bargains" and I think that is why some of these co-ops don't take wings and fly

I also heard from Debbie that I guess LOOM will not be having immediate discounts with any store on their Bandicot (????), now maybe over time but that is a common practice for products getting unveiled.

If you had sent Debbie an order for the Marsupial please call her she will honor your request.
919- 833- 1383...that is her store. PLEASE NOTE IF A CUSTOMER IS IN THE STORE SHE REFUSES TO BE ON THE PHONE, SO IF SHE SOUNDS QUICK, OR GREETS SOMEONE WALKING IN PLEASE KNOW THAT...that seems to be very important to her is to greet her customers in the store and give them top notch service...so just know that before you call.

I am sorry gals...
but understand...

Neve
http://home.nc.rr.com/ourbabytristan
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

Gayletmomto4
05-19-2004, 12:00 AM
Neve,
I am so disappointed that I missed out while twiddling my thumbs and trying to decide on a color! Thanks for doing the work on this, even though it didn't pan out for everyone.
I may just order a Loom at full price b/c I am really set on one. I'd like to order from Debbie since it sounds she did her best to make it happen and really acted fairly . Would you mind posting her address again so that I don't have to bother her on the phone?

TIA

NEVE and TRISTAN
05-19-2004, 09:24 AM
I don't have her address I just know how to drive there...
it is in Cameron Village in Raleigh
and an internet search will probably bring it up under Oopsie Daisy
I'd call your not bothering her...worst case scenerio she calls you back if busy...

Neve
http://home.nc.rr.com/ourbabytristan
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties