PDA

View Full Version : Messenger Style diaper bag

Bridget
05-18-2004, 08:33 PM
Can anyone recogmmend a small messanger style diaper bag. I need something that leaves me hands free, but I don't think I want a backpack.

Regards,
Bridget

Mom to Amy Grace 1/9/04

Twin Mom
05-18-2004, 10:00 PM
Take a look at all of the threads about the Timbuk2 bags. They are messenger style and do have both a small and mini size bag (either the metro or the short-cut is considered the mini). The Alpha 7 can also be worn messenger style or as a backpack. I don't have any personal experience with either of these bags but many on the board do.

The Combi US is also messenger style. I have one and like it but many people find it too small if they carry alot of stuff. My twins are 19 months now so I don't carry that much anymore...

You can probably just do a search for "messenger" and see what comes up since there are many bags that can be worn messenger style. A lot of it depends on your height though. What is comfortable to some doesn't work for others.

Aileen

Momof3Labs
05-18-2004, 10:15 PM
Depending on how tall/large/busty you are, you may be able to wear the new Lands End Little Tripper messenger style (I can, at 5'4").

robmab719
05-18-2004, 10:25 PM
The Skip Hop can also be worn messenger-style and it's what I would consider a "small" bag.

Also, there are a couple of Timbuk2 messenger bags (including the Shortcut bag, which is fairly small) on clearance at www.sierratradingpost.com right now ($29.95 and up).

MamaKath
05-19-2004, 02:39 AM
I love using a messenger bag, and have found the Ameribag tote to be perfect. It has a u-shaped zipper top, so no flap to deal with. It is easy to see in and find what you need really easily. It is a fave on the board, and certainly one of my faves when it comes to messenge style bags.

HTH~