PDA

View Full Version : Gap diaper bags on clearance for $12.99

Twin Mom
05-19-2004, 11:30 PM
I was at the Gap today and saw a few diaper bags on clearance for $12.99. They had navy and khaki/beige canvas with a pocket on the front and have a zipper that goes across the top of the bag. Not sure if the strap would be long enough to wear messenger style. They were originally $54.

Aileen

trumansmom
05-20-2004, 11:34 AM
I bought the khaki one a few weeks ago when it was $19.99, and really like it. I don't think it will be my "always use" bag, but is definitely in heavy rotation! One of the things I like about it is that it's kind of cushy and I've used it to prop DD up while nursing when we've been out and about.

For $12.99 I would highly recommend this bag.

Jeanne
Mom to Truman 11/29/01 and Eleanor 4/14/04

jhl627
05-20-2004, 11:00 PM
Which Gap store where you in? I have loved my gap diaper bag and have abused it too much. It is time for a new bag and you can't beat that price. Thanks for the head's up!

Julie
Mom to Joseph 1/31/03

Twin Mom
05-20-2004, 11:06 PM
This was in Georgia at Perimeter Mall. I would offer to pick one up for you and ship it, but my parents are in town right now so I won't be able to get to that mall until after they leave (Sun) and they might be sold out by then. Maybe someone else from the Atlanta area would be able to pick one up if you don't find any local. If you want me to check early next week, I will try to call and have them hold one. Just PM me and let me know if you want navy or beige.

Aileen