PDA

View Full Version : I'm really enjoying this......

cchavez
05-20-2004, 03:18 PM
DH (and DS) got me a Brighton organizer wallet for Mother's Day. It has worked out great! It has nice organization.....several cc slots, a zipper pouch, area for cash, pen holder, lipstick holder, etc. I love that is comes with a handle and a strap. Oh, it even has a pocket for sunglasses on the back but I put my cell phone there when I only use my organizer. It is small enough to fit in most diaper bags too! I really love having just having to take this for super quick errands or when I am going out w/o my son. I know people have been looking into wristlets, clutches, etc. to organize their mommmy stuff so here is another alternative.

Picture is attached. Mine is black and has more smooth leather.

NEVE and TRISTAN
05-20-2004, 05:51 PM
I wouldn't trade it for the world, I have used it for almost 4 years now and it is a godsend!!!!!

It is amazing I'd carry the kitchen sink if I had a big bag, this keeps me behaven!!!!

I love Brighton, I usually don't buy items and spend big bucks unless made in Europe, that might sound bad but Brighton is expensive for where it is made...BUT I can say that every Brighton product I have is worth it's weight in gold, held up and been worth every penny I spent...

Neve
http://home.nc.rr.com/ourbabytristan
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

cchavez
05-20-2004, 08:40 PM
I bet it works great with a sling too! D never took to his sling but maybe baby #2 (whenever he/she comes along....not anytime soon) will take to a sling and I will have a great bag to use with it. :)

I have a Brighton straw bag that I really love. I have always stayed away from the larger leather purses b/c they seem to be kind of heavy.

momathome
05-21-2004, 09:18 AM
I have a smaller version of what you posted - it is essentially a wallet with a compartment for my cell phone and a strap so that you can carry it like a purse - it is a godsend! It is nice to be able to transfer it from diaper bag to diaper bag and it is great to be able to wear it if I am just running into a store real quick and don't want to lug the diaper bag. I always get compliments on this piece and I LOVE their red leather. My mother is a Brighton junkie and she got me started on it. Fabulous stuff!
-Lauren

LD92599
05-21-2004, 10:08 AM
Which online (or B&M) stores carry this? I love the wallet-on-a-string concept and this sounds great!

Laura
mom to William

http://homepage.mac.com/ld14m

momathome
05-21-2004, 11:09 AM
Not sure about online but the 2 B&M stores in my local mall (King of Prussia, PA) both carried this wallet. One store was called The Hide Out and the othet store is called Brighton Collectibles. I will look online to see if I can find it. The ONLY drawback to my particular wallet is that there is no zipper compartment to carry change. Brighton has many versions, though, so I am sure they have something that does if that is important to you. HTH!!!
-Lauren
ETA: I just tried typing in www.brightoncollectibles.com and they have a store locator feature where you can see where Brighton is carried - you live in NJ, right??? When I clicked on NJ, a ton of different retail and department stores popped up. Happy shopping!

LD92599
05-21-2004, 12:42 PM
Thanks Lauren! I just checked their site and there's definitely a few stores nearby that carry their products...now I just need to find time (and an excuse!) to venture into those stores!!

Laura
mom to William

http://homepage.mac.com/ld14m

cchavez
05-21-2004, 01:47 PM
I received a msg on my answering machine that the Willowbend store would everything 50% off on Saturday (5/22). So maybe if you know what style you want you can pay for it and even with shipping it would come out much cheaper.

BTW, my wallet does have a zipper compartment for change.

Edited to add: the sale is 50% off their spring collection...i thought it was too good to be true :)