PDA

View Full Version : Trying to decide on the Elizabeth and 3 peas WW bag

Andrea5flk
05-20-2004, 09:56 PM
HELP. I e-mailed Kim today, I am sure she will get back tome when she gets a chance. No rush, I am sure she is busy.

Ok so those of you that have these two sizes, can you tell me about them. I have 2 boys, so I need the room, but not sure how much room. I am sure I will pack it if there is extra though, LOL. Also how did those who got one decide,the fabric list is SO overwhelming, I love all of them!!!

TIA!

Eloise36
05-21-2004, 03:09 AM
I would probably go with the 3 peas because it has so much more room and yet doesn't feel like a huge bag. Those extra couple of inches makes a big difference! I had considered the Elizabeth and Signature as well, and am very glad I ended up with the 3 Peas. I tend to overpack and the roominess of the 3 peas helps me be more organized. I highly recommend talking to Kim or emailing her as you have already done. She will guide you to the best size based on what you want to put in the bag and how you want to use it. She's fabulous to work with :)

stillplayswithbarbies
05-21-2004, 11:11 AM
I decided on the 3 Peas after I measured a bag I currently use and found out it was almost the same size as the 3 Peas, so that is what I ordered.

How did I choose a fabric . . . I spent hours on the internet looking at fabrics. Found two that I couldn't choose between, so I ordered 2 bags! Then I posted here asking people for their advice on what matched.

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03