PDA

View Full Version : Help me find a smaller diaper bag!

Momof3Labs
05-20-2004, 10:23 PM
I'd order a Little Tripper (newer version) except they only have black and navy. Blah. I'm looking for something Little Tripper sized (13"x10.5"x4.75") with a long enough strap to wear messenger-style (and to sling over the stroller handles). I much prefer zipper to open topped bags. And it would be nice if it were under $40!

I looked at the Skip Hop and it is just too tall for me - 4" taller than the LT.

Any suggestions??

bubbaray
05-20-2004, 11:07 PM
in black actually looks like black and olive green. Not sure if that helps your decision any.... Also, if you aren't in a hurry, I know that they aren't discontinuing the new style, but are bringing in new colors in June. If you want to wait, that might be a good option for you.

I have been using the LE LT for almost 6 weeks. I just yesterday got a Skip HOp. I'd be happy to answer any questions you have on either one if it will help!

Happy shopping!

Melissa
Maya -- April 11, 2004

cchavez
05-21-2004, 01:51 PM
What about a timbuk 2? They get great reviews on this board and I believe they come in fun color combos.

sarahfran
05-23-2004, 09:44 PM
Check out the sale T2 bags at SierraTradingPost.com. The little one looks like it's roughly the size of the LT. It's only $30 and comes in diff colors.

I'm debating getting one, but truthfully I find I don't use a diaper bag--I just stuff an extra diaper in my purse and go. I feel so in the minority! I wonder if habit will change as Dylan gets older...

Anyway, the T2 could work for you and you'd get a great value for $30!!

HTH.
-Sarah
Mom to Dylan, 8/18/03

:) Motherhood is such a joy! :)

Momof3Labs
05-23-2004, 11:18 PM
Great minds, Sarah! I just saw the thread about this sale, and ordered one of those tiny T2 bags for $30 to give it a shot. I also ordered the small messenger for $50; I think that it will be a little too big for me for everyday stuff, but since I really like the messenger style, I'm sure that I will use it. And if not, I'll sell it!

houseof3boys
05-24-2004, 10:32 AM
Lori I just wanted to say I hope you find a bag you like soon! You have been through a lot of them and I could imagine how frustrating it must be. :)

Momof3Labs
05-24-2004, 04:25 PM
Actually, I've been through a lot fewer than most people here, it seems!!