PDA

View Full Version : Land's End Large Tailored Tote Diaper Bag

connors_mom
05-21-2004, 04:07 PM
Has anyone purchased this diaper bag? If so, are you pleased with it? Land's End recieved good reviews in Baby Bargains, so I checked out their website. I want something purse-like, so this bag seems like a good option. I am also considering purchasing the smaller bag as well.

Here is a picture of the bag:
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/6485.jpg

AvasMama
05-21-2004, 08:53 PM
I have both the large and the small sizes. The large is REALLY large. I bought it to use for travel, and it is perfect for that. I use the small tote as my everyday bag. I pack light, so it is perfect for me. I can fit a couple of diapers, wipes, roll-up changing pad, thin receiving blanket, outfit, small toys, and a bottle in it, plus a few other small things. It's fairly small in comparison to most diaper bags, but it works well for us!

The quality of both bags is really good, especially for the price!

Robyn & Ava (1-15-04)

jubilee
05-22-2004, 02:19 AM
For the small bag, can you also fit in your supplies- like wallet, etc- or is it just big enough for the baby supplies?

kseltmann
05-22-2004, 10:35 AM
I have the large tailored tote in ice pink (with a monogram) and I love it. Its just that now that I down-sized to a P3 stroller, it really is too big. I will now use it as my "big bag" for day trips and travel. I bought a skip hop bag as my everyday bag and even after a few days I really love it. I really wish the LE tote came in a medium size that would hang on stroller handles because it is a fantastic bag. The small was just too small. I ordered a bunch from LE and tried them out, then returned them to my local sears so I didn't have to pay return shipping.
Good Luck!

AvasMama
05-22-2004, 02:10 PM
I toss my wallet and cell in there sometimes. It is very well-organized for such a small bag, so you can fit more than you might think. It all depends on how much you like to have with you, though!

Robyn & Ava (1-15-04)

mom2zsel
05-22-2004, 09:14 PM
I just received mine this past week and tried it out for the first time today. My only complaint would be that it is a bit heavy-it was heavy before I added my stuff! I love, love, love the organization and the compartments. I am a mother to four and with cloth diapers and snacks for mom and the older three-it is a great size. Also, it is stylish enough that I plan to use it as a weekend/overnight bag in the future. Good bag for the price!!

sadie427
05-23-2004, 12:22 PM
I have the large one--I posted a review w/ pics, maybe in February or March. I think you could find it by searching on my username. I love it for travel, it's a bit big for everyday use, although I have used it a bit for day trips downtown, etc, the organization is great.

momtoemma
05-23-2004, 01:46 PM
So, is LE totally out of the pink? That's the only color I am interested in, and it is no longer listed as one of the color choices? I sure wish they wouldn't use the pics for that color when it isn't available any more.

Thanks,