PDA

View Full Version : LE deluxe backpack weight

m2alex
05-22-2004, 12:12 PM
Hi, I wonder if someone who owns one of these would be able to weigh it or at least take a rough guess of its weight. I'm trying to decide if I should get one but remember reading it was heavy.
Thanks

Dscvrlifewith3
05-22-2004, 12:37 PM
My aunt has one of these. I am going to her house after I run to the post office to drop off some furniture. I will let you know about what it weighs when I get back!

amyff
05-22-2004, 02:37 PM
Hi,
I can't give you an exact weight as it is in the closet where my daughter is sleeping but I wanted to let you know that if you remove the HUGE changing pad (I use a light-weight "throw-away", instead)...the bag is not nearly as heavy! I really love it for airline travel or long day-trips.

Dscvrlifewith3
05-24-2004, 12:06 AM
It weighs nearly 5lbs empty. Sorry it took so long to get back to you. My aunt doesnt use it that much except for traveling. She said it is very handy for the airport. She said that it was too combersome to use when her baby was an infant, and heavy when packed. She has a Lands End tote she uses as a day tripper bag and likes it.

Of course my aunt packs her bags too the brim and I swear if she could get the kitchen sink in there she would!

m2alex
05-24-2004, 01:13 AM
Kim, thankyou so much for doing that for me. Hmm 5lbs thats pretty heavy, I was thinking of getting the LE backpack or the baby bjorn backpack which weighs 1.7lbs, I guess I'll go with the lighter BB bag its a pity though because I love the light blue interior of the LE bag. Thanks again.