PDA

View Full Version : Need help choosing a color for skip hop

momtoemma
05-24-2004, 11:04 PM
Am I crazy to consider the blue camo skip hop? I am getting a new double stroller that will be black with silver/grey trim. Do you think it would look silly with the black stroller? Or that I might get tired of this pattern? I don't really want a black diaper bag, but I am also considering the red skip hop. Any opinions would be appreciated! I am so indecisive since having two kids! Can't make up my mind about anything.

Thanks,

Chelsey333
05-25-2004, 10:52 AM
I have a double stroller in those colors and have the light blue skip hop. I think that black/silver combo goes good with any colors. The red or the blue camo will probably both look good with it.

olim
05-26-2004, 01:57 AM
I think the blue camo would look sharp. Plus I would think that the pattern would help hide any dirt. I have the black one (which I love) but it does show dirt.

lilarkk
05-26-2004, 03:09 AM
I would also vote for the blue camo. In addition to hiding dirt and the like, it's also a lot of fun and will compliment your stroller colors nicely!

Good luck!

kseltmann
05-26-2004, 07:32 AM
I bought the dark pink, not to match my stroller necessarily, but because it was different. I would love to have the blue camo. I think that is the coolest pattern. Get what you like!
Good Luck.