PDA

View Full Version : Ella discount?

jasabo
05-25-2004, 05:01 PM
Thanks Aimee, for the info. Do you happen to have any additional pictures of the Ultimate bag? I'm having a hard time envisioning how it works. You mentioned the flap is padded for the changing pad - is the flap the actual changing pad? I read on your site that you can buy it without the changing pad, which is what I'd like as I use disposable changing pads. I think I've got a case of baby brain...it'd be really helpful if I could see pictures. It looks like a really great bag!

Lisa - mom to 11 month old twin boys

workaholic
05-25-2004, 06:09 PM
All the images can be accessed from our website or by clicking www.ella-bags.com/ultimate.html
The flap is the actual changing pad. You can purchase it without the pad, that's the style I carry but it was the "test" model and the fabric isn't really for diaper bags. It has martini's on it. I use it to go to the gym. In it's case it's just has a flap, the flap is not padded like the changing pad.

I absolutley love this bag. We can't keep them instock.

I've had several questions e-mailed about fabrics.
Because this is a bag developed for a retail company we can only make the bags using the fabrics shown. If you have a fabric suggestion, let us know. We will try to add it to our choices that way it's fair game.

alandenisefields
05-26-2004, 01:49 PM
FYI: We deleted a response above from a vendor that violated our no-commercial policy.

Just a reminder from the moderator for vendors----please don't post coupon codes or other sales pitches here. If someone asks about a sale on your goods, simply refer them to your web site. While we DO allow consumers to post sale info, we don't want vendors turning this forum into a pitch-o-rama!

Best wishes,
alan & denise
authors, BABY BARGAINS

jasabo
05-26-2004, 01:53 PM
I thought I read somewhere that there's a 30% off discount this month for Ella bags. Did I read that right? If so, is there a code required? I'm really intrigued with the new Ultimate Diaper bag, and 30% off makes it even more intriguing.... :)

Lisa - mom to 11 month old twin boys

ginamlee
05-26-2004, 09:33 PM
Here is the coupon information for Ella bags:

---
As a valued customer we are offering this coupon to be used with any purchase of $35.00 or more.

30% off

Just call or come by our store to receive your discount. Save an additional 10% off all accessories. Coupon may not be combined with any other offers. Please use only once!

Coupon expires May 28, 2004

Discount Redemption Code: EB052825
----

I just ordered 2 bags. I will post photos when they arrive!

workaholic
05-26-2004, 10:28 PM
That's fine.
Thanks for the info.

I saw posted where another vendor had done the same or maybe it was a customer. No biggie.

Aimee
Moma to Cooper

workaholic
05-26-2004, 10:33 PM
Your the best.

I'd be glad to forward pictures to you when the bag ships.

Graciously,
Aimee
Mama to Cooper

FYI: Cooper's surgery went great! Thanks all for your concern.

ginamlee
05-26-2004, 10:35 PM
Thanks! Can't WAIT to see these bags!!!

(Glad to hear about the good outcome for Cooper. I've been down that road many, many times...)

loewymartin
05-28-2004, 11:30 AM
Do I have to call my order in or can I use the website and it will ask me for the discount code? I'm almost done with my order and I haven't seen a place to put the discount code! Thanks-

Michelle - Mom to Alia born 5/16/02

MichelleRC
05-28-2004, 11:35 AM
I ordered a handbag for my mom yesterday and had to call in the order to get the discount. Spoke to Aimee and she was as nice as could be.
HTH!

Michelle

loewymartin
05-28-2004, 11:41 AM
Excellent - thank you for the very quick reply!

Off to make my call :-)

Michelle - Mom to Alia born 5/16/02