PDA

View Full Version : Review of Timi and Leslie backpack...

MichelleRC
05-25-2004, 05:55 PM
This is one seriously cute backpack! I ordered it from TakeTwoMaternity.com but it was drop shipped directly from the manufacturer. Took about a week. Most other sites said 6 weeks for shipping.
I got the Mia fabric which is a green asian fabric covered in vinyl a la the Mothership. I think there were about 5 fabric choices.
-The bottom of the bag, straps, trim and inside are a smooth cordura nylon, in this case chocolate brown. Very rich looking.
-Straps are padded and adjustable.
-There is a drawstring closure and the flap has velcro to keep it shut. Drawstring is a little hard to pull closed at the moment, but hopefully it will loosen up as I use it.
-Awesome zipper pocket in the front that is actually slightly padded inside--perfect for cell phone and keys.
-You can access the main compartment of the bag from a zipper along the side as well as the top.
-Inside there is one large elasticized pocket, one elasticized bottle pocket (too small for a sippy cup though), and a very large zipper compartment along the inside back.
-cute changing pad-vinyl fabric on one side nylon on reverse.

I have not packed it fully yet, but I am thrilled with this purchase. I will be able to get alot of stuff in there. It is the cute, roomy, functional backpack I have been looking for. I will have to check out their other bags too!!

Michelle
DS#1 19 months
DS#2 due in September

Dscvrlifewith3
05-25-2004, 06:27 PM
Michelle,

That is a very cut backpack! I think the drawstring will loosen up over time.

lmariana
05-25-2004, 06:34 PM
That is too cute!!! Thanks for the review and picture. Great fabric selection, by the way.

Mariana
www.heinzandmariana.com
Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003