PDA

View Full Version : Escape Pod look-alike in Pink! Also Red! 15% off at Target

Jsher
05-30-2004, 08:21 PM
I know some have already posted about Target cosmetic bags as frugal escape pod clones. But I don't believe this bag was mentioned. If so, forgive me :)

This is a red vinyl bag by Sonia K**. Also in light pink, lighter than the Pink Chocolate bag. It is structured similar to an EP, but with 2 seperate sections. 2 diapers and (size 3) and wipes case, fit easily in one section. The other zippered section has an eleastic pouch, and 6 elastic loops. A 9 oz avent fits in there tightly.

Best of all, it was $16.99!!

Jodi

edit: I was about to upload photos when DD started heaving! LMK if any one wants photos later

J

the5howards
05-30-2004, 10:02 PM
I went to target today to look for an EP look a like as well. I ended up in the luggage section and got a Metro medium weekender in a funky purple stripe for 9 dollars. Demension wise it is almost the same as the EP but it only had two internal pockets. Nice touch but it does have a short shoulder strap. I wanted something to carry two diapers and a wipes case almong with my son's Epi pen in. I can also throw in my Sally spicer coin pouch and cell phone. This certainly fits the bill.

I looked at the same Sonia bag talked about above and almost got it until i found this one.

Mikesa3
05-30-2004, 11:04 PM
I'd like to see pics when you get a chance.Thanks
Nancy-Mom to 6 great kids

jubilee
05-31-2004, 01:44 AM
I'd love to see pics of both mentioned bags if you can. Thanks!

Jsher
05-31-2004, 02:52 PM
Okay, this is weird, when I try to add the photos, I get a message that I have exceed the file uplaod, and pictures show up that aren't mine! I almost deleted them before I got wary and looked at the pictures! Please help!

I tried logging off and relogging, no help.

I have been registered for a couple of months, and have almost 50 posts...I wonder if any one else has this problem? Could there be two board members with the same screen name?

Jodi

tina-t
06-02-2004, 01:57 AM
I only found the metro weekender bag but not the Sonia K bag. Which section did you find the Sonia K ?

Thanks.

Jsher
06-02-2004, 05:47 PM
I found it on an endcap, in cosmetics with the Sonia K makeup. I took the bag around today, and will post quick review later. The Fields are fixing my upload problem also, so pix later too.

Jodi