PDA

View Full Version : Skip Hop Duo $46 Shipped!

lmariana
06-01-2004, 06:45 PM
www.arunningstroller.com

Special thanks to Strollerqueen for the deal. :)

Available In:
Black
Navy Blue
Red
Ice Blue
Cotton Candy Pink
Charcoal
Olive
Storm

Mariana
www.heinzandmariana.com
Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003

anutalp
06-01-2004, 11:39 PM
What color will work best with my aubergine bugaboo in your opinion?
Thanks,

bubbaray
06-02-2004, 12:38 AM
I would probably choose the Storm color (light grey) or black.

I have a Red Skip Hop with my Black Sable Pliko and it looks great -- I think with a unique bag like this, a bit of contrast is nice.

Happy shopping!

Melissa

anutalp
06-02-2004, 12:44 AM

lmariana
06-02-2004, 05:10 AM
Oooh, I think the Mushroom would be a nice contrast. :)

Mariana
www.heinzandmariana.com
Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003

momma_boo
06-02-2004, 10:48 AM
Need help!

What color to go with my Black/Mocha Zooper Swing?

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/7067.jpg

I was leaning to the red, but then I realized that although it goes well with the stroller, DD wears lots of pink. And I usually carry a Herve Chapelier bag that's maroonish in color. I suppose the "safe" color choice would be mushroom, right?

jk3
06-02-2004, 11:17 AM
The Pink one is pretty too. =)

Jenn
DS 6/3/03

momma_boo
06-02-2004, 11:22 AM
That's what I thought, too. But I don't think DH will be too thrilled with that... Unless I leave our black Combi sling bag in the car for him to use. Hmmm. Food for thought now. I usually keep the free hospital bag in the car as an emergency source but can just replace it with the black one, right?

Edited to Add: Bit the bullet and just ordered the red one. I've been looking at the red one for a while, so why not. I'm too tired to be undecisive about colors (see my post in the Lounge, LOL).

amp
06-09-2004, 11:08 AM
Thanks to Strollerqueen and Imariana for letting me know about this deal. I finally convinced DH I *needed* to order one for my bday, so I placed my order today! Yay!

smomom
06-09-2004, 02:39 PM
what color did you get? I really hope you like it. It's a great deal.

amp
06-09-2004, 03:39 PM
Dana - I'm so excited! I hope I love it too! I was leaning toward the red, which I love, but ended up ordering the navy since it will match my 2 strollers better. I hope I like the navy now that I caved in and got it.

cinrein
06-10-2004, 07:44 AM
Did anyone get their bag yet? I ordered last week and haven't received a confirmation or anything. If it were anyone other than Marilyn at Runningstroller I'd be worried, but I just thought it strange.

Cindy and Anna February 2003

amp
06-10-2004, 10:31 AM
I just ordered mine, so haven't recieved it, but did get a confirmation from Marilyn within an hour of placing the order saying it would go out by fedex this week and that I would get the tracking number when it does. If you never got confirmation, you might want to call her and double check.

newmomto1
06-10-2004, 11:27 AM
I had ordered one from Marilyn prior to the $46 special. I did not get a confirmation. After several phone calls with her...& about 2 weeks later, I cancelled my order & got my bag elsewhere. I don't really think it was her fault....I had ordered the charcoal & she said she was waiting to get it in. I was a little disappointed though because I spoke with her on the phone when I ordered it & she said she had them in stock. Anyway, I ended up getting mine from babyage.com.
Good luck with yours.