PDA

View Full Version : WW backpack!

miki
06-01-2004, 08:46 PM
First of all, thanks Kim--this is a great bag. This is the one I ordered for a friend. I'd be tempted to keep it, it's so nice but mine is on its way.

As everyone before me has said, the workmanship is excellent. And the size is great. I was a little worried after I ordered that it would be too big since I'm a light packer. But this backpack is just the right size for what I carry or more if I want. And I won't feel like I have a huge hunch on my back carrying it.

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/7035.jpg

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/7036.jpg

wendinbill
06-01-2004, 09:44 PM
Beautiful bag!! Love the inside fabric!! Love all of it, but really love the inside!

stillplayswithbarbies
06-01-2004, 10:46 PM
beautiful! I think the scale of the Amy Butler prints is bigger than I expected, but still beautiful.

I was hoping my tote bag would be here today, but it wasn't :(

maybe tomorrow.

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03

DeborahM
06-01-2004, 11:12 PM
I got my WW tote today and love it! Everyone is right about the workmanship. The fabric is gorgeous!! I order the Eiffel Tower toile with a black bottom and pink ribbon. It is more beautiful than I had anticipated and I can't wait to load it up. Perhaps Kim could post a picture, since our digital camera totally died?

Deborah
Mom to Thomas and soon-to-arrive baby girl

Dscvrlifewith3
06-01-2004, 11:27 PM
Deborah got a baby pink ribbon trim, tie enclosure and monogramming so its hard to see. But this bag was absolutely adorable and thankfully Dianna (she was the one who sewed this one) didn't have an M in her name or I think this one might have disappeared!]
Wish the pic was better.

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/7054.jpg

Eloise36
06-02-2004, 03:26 AM
This bag is gorgeous! Love the monogram!

Eloise36
06-02-2004, 03:27 AM
Beautiful bag. It's perfect for summer!

jasabo
06-02-2004, 12:17 PM
Beautiful combination!! I love the colors.

Lisa - mom to 11 month old twin boys

Buzymommy5
06-02-2004, 07:19 PM
Couldnt find the eiffel tower print on the website,whimsicalwears...do often run out of prints and/or do you have different patterns available weekly?

thanks
chris

Dscvrlifewith3
06-02-2004, 07:59 PM
I select a few choice fabrics that I offer on a regular basis that are popular and keep with the trends and I also offer custom fabric selection for a fee.
Right now I am working on choosing Fall/Winter Fabrics but not sure if that will be one of them.

Choosing the custom fabric option is a bit pricey, but if you like the look, you may be able to find something similar on eBay. I can't guarantee the quality of some of the work of some of them, but say*cheese has excellent items at affordable prices, marketa is also a good one and they have offered bags in this fabric before I believe. The two above mentioned sellers are excellent at their craft and I don't believe you would be disappointed.

Goodluck,
Kim

Buzymommy5
06-02-2004, 08:10 PM
deborah...could you tell me specific name of this? having a hard time figuring this one out :)

thanks
chris

Buzymommy5
06-02-2004, 08:38 PM
hi kim...love your beautiful bags! didn't quite understand the directions on how to order. i liked the diaper tote but wasnt clear on where the trim would be sewn on since picture doesnt have a trim on it? Also, the katie and elizabeth tote offers 2 fabrics and a solid. where does the solid fabric go and does coordinating fabric mean the interior? noticed on the picture that there is a different fabric at the bottom...where would i input my choice selection on the order page?

thanks a bunch :)
chris

DeborahM
06-02-2004, 09:34 PM
Hi - I think I ordered the Katie Bucket Tote??? but the fabric is a Michael Miller print - Eiffel Tower Cream Toile. Kim had a special for BBB members back in April where you could choose your fabric.

Here's a link to the print:
http://www.ladybuttonfabrics.com/cgi-bin/fabricshop/gallery.cgi?func=show&file=miller3411eiffeltowercream.jpg&Category=25&Page=2

Deborah
Mom to Thomas and soon-to-arrive baby girl

maridave
06-05-2004, 09:08 AM
Kim,

Will you be doing another co-op anytime soon? Unfortunatley, I missed out on your last one.

Dscvrlifewith3
06-05-2004, 11:25 AM
Hi,

It is something I will definitely consider doing again. However it would definitely need to be done differently. For one out of respect for the forum and the Fields, I think a yahoogroup or something needs to be created. Also, I had never done anything like this before and was quite overwhelmed in the end.

This is truly been a wonderful opportunity for me on a personal level. I have talked to and met some of the greatest people and I have been able to create some really beautiful bags.

maridave
06-05-2004, 08:21 PM
Thanks.

I went to your website and absolutely fell in love with the Fly Away Sage pattern. So I couldn't wait and placed the order. I am so looking forward to getting especially based on everyone else's feedback on your product. It really is a great idea.