PDA

View Full Version : Maclaren Diaper Bags

Melanie
06-02-2004, 04:02 AM
I picked up the tote and the bowling bag (brown, I wish they had red!) at TJ Maxx tonight. I loved the look/organization of the tote, but it's packed FULL with just my usual daily stuff, so I'm going to return it (unless anyone wants it).

Now, this bowling bag is intriguing. Does anyone have this/use it? I'm trying to decide if I want to keep it or not. I packed it up, I like that it zips closed (I've not used a bag like that in a long time...right now I'm totes or backpacks only), but has drinks on the outside. I'm not sure if no outside pocket will bother me, though.

Any opinions welcome!

Momof3Labs
06-02-2004, 07:57 AM
I just picked up a brown one, too, and am not sure about it. I have the tote that I use for my work stuff and LOVE it (holds my laptop and a ton of files) but the bowling bag curves a little low to hold my laptop. If you used only one outside pocket for a sippy, you could use the other for odds and ends, but it is a small pocket.

The zipper does open nice and wide, which I like.

I know that you'll find a home for the bag either way - these are an amazing deal!!

Andrea5flk
06-03-2004, 12:28 AM
I got the red one,a nd I love it. Love how light it is, and the zipper. Wish it had more pockets but I jsut put the little things i need in ziplock baggies and it is working great. Couldnt beat the price. The only thing I dont like is that it slips off my shoulder. I have yet to find a bag that doesnt, that is why I am thiking messenger bag next!

Andrea