PDA

View Full Version : VERY inexpensive shopping cart cover

ginamlee
06-02-2004, 12:38 PM
I accidentally ran across this and thought I would share it. I don't know anything about it.

http://www.ltdcommodities.com/home/catalog/cat_item_pg.asp?P=44&G=27&Kwd=shopping&Item=373052-0SVB&Page=1

The link says "in quantities of 3 or more", but in actuality, that is just a suggestion in order to save on shipping. You can order just 1.

durga8
06-03-2004, 12:26 AM
Gina,
I saw someone in the Costco parking lot with something similar. It perked my curiosity as I hadn't seen anything like it before, but didn't want to stare too hard. The child looked securely harnessed (the 5-pt. harness explains it), where as our Clean Shopper doesn't quite keep my active baby from wriggling around. Though, I like the generous coverage area of the shopper.

thanks for the link.

hellokitty
06-08-2004, 10:02 PM
I'm confused. I clicked on the link, and I ended up going to a link selling cookbooks. I did a search for "shopping cart cover" and it came up with no results. Can you post another link? Thanks

ginamlee
06-08-2004, 10:48 PM
I edited the original message. Here it is: http://www.ltdcommodities.com/home/catalog/cat_item_pg.asp?P=44&G=27&Kwd=shopping&Item=373052-0SVB&Page=1

hellokitty
06-09-2004, 01:31 PM
Thanks Gina! BTW, that is about the right price for that type of shopping cart cover. I had bought one as a gift for someone for $8 at tuesday morning, oshkosh brand, it was a cute striped denim print (think oshkosh overalls). Although looking back now, I probably should have gotten them the bag kind of shopping cart cover that covers everything, but I didn't know any better at that time. However, I guess having that cover is better than no cover at all! Just the other day, I went grocery shopping and saw a baby sucking on the shopping cart handle! Yuck! I don't know if this particular ones allows it or not, but the oshkosh one I had gotten, could also be used to to keep baby upright in a regular chair too, which was one reason why I got it, I thought it would be good for travel.