PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have the Combi Traditional Diaper bag

ladythepup
06-02-2004, 08:55 PM
I am wondering if anyone has the Combi Traditional diaper bag?
I was wondering if you like the bag or not?
Mel

Momof3Labs
06-02-2004, 09:05 PM
I have one but don't use it often - it is a little big for most of our trips (but I find that I like smaller bags than most people here). What are you looking for in a diaper bag?

ladythepup
06-02-2004, 09:24 PM
I want something that will keep everything organized and fit alot in there. and not have to dig for it. Also i will be breastfeeding so what to be able to put bottles in there more than 2.

Thanks

Mel

ladythepup
06-02-2004, 09:24 PM
I want something that will keep everything organized and fit alot in there. and not have to dig for it. Also i will be breastfeeding so what to be able to put bottles in there more than 2.

Thanks

Mel

vikivoly
06-02-2004, 11:13 PM
I have this bag and really like it. I use it as my all-day bag or if for some reason I just need extra stuff! From the way you describe your needs, it sounds like a great bag for you. It's wonderfully organized. I never have to search for anything, although with all of the compartments strangers and DH's can't find anything! It has a great layout. It is large and holds a tremendous amount. Depending on what bottles you use, you can fit 2 bottles in the side insulated compartment. I used the Playtex disposables.

essnce629
06-03-2004, 07:13 AM
Lori-

You don't happen to want to sell your traditional bag do you? I few months ago I was searching high and low for one in the black microfiber and everywhere I looked it was out of stock or the shipping price was more then I cared to spend. So I eventually gave up on my search. I even lost one on Ebay because I had my baby in the middle of the auction and couldn't up my max bid :(. Is yours a black microfiber one?

***Latia
Conner 8/19/03
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/aug2003angel/

Momof3Labs
06-03-2004, 09:54 AM
Latia, mine is a black microfiber, and I could probably be talked into selling it, LOL! Drop me an e-mail at momof3labs @ yahoo.com (remove spaces) and we'll talk!