PDA

View Full Version : New Chester Backpacks on sale

kelly ann
06-02-2004, 11:09 PM
The sale page has a couple new backpack additions...

www.chesterhandbags.com

parkersmama
06-03-2004, 12:34 AM
Ooh. I just purchased a Chester diaper tote (ditsy stripe) from Mariana but I'm eyeing a backpack as well. Has someone reviewed the backpack? Decisions, decisions.

momathome
06-03-2004, 09:00 AM
Ugh!!! I couldn't get to the sale page because it said I need to activate java to view the menu - does anyone know what this means???
-Lauren

parkersmama
06-03-2004, 09:05 AM
I can't remember what type computer you have but I'm thinking apple? If you're using IE, you can go under Tools/Internet Options/Advanced and there is a check box for Java scripts. I didn't have any trouble viewing the page, though, and my box is checked as "JIT" (whatever that means! dh is the computer guru around here! LOL!).

momathome
06-03-2004, 10:45 AM
UGH!!! We don'y have an Apple - dh's boss built the computer for us. We use DSL. I did click on tools/internet options/advanced like you said but when I scanned the list for options, I did not see anything about Java or JIT. Guess I'll have to have dh check it out tonight. Thanks for your help!
-Lauren

kelly ann
06-03-2004, 01:30 PM
Denise-

Here is a little bit of feedback from another member...

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=63&topic_id=7760&mesg_id=7760&listing_type=search

Maybe you can contact Linda (Maddio) for more information.

khakismom
06-03-2004, 02:00 PM
I believe Mariana and Gretchen (Lucien_and_Gabriels_mommy) bought backpacks, but I haven't seen a review. I'd love to see a review too--the ones on sale are adorable and such a great price!!

Twin Mom
06-03-2004, 02:02 PM
I'm not computer techie, but you probably need to download java onto your computer. If you go to www.java.com you can download it for free. Whatever you are trying to look it must use java. I had that problem myself when I was trying to use a site once and that is what I did to fix it.

Hopefully it will work, if not, time for dh.

Aileen

momathome
06-03-2004, 04:52 PM
Aileen-
Thanks for the tip! When dh gets home tonight, I will pass the info along. Thanks again!
-Lauren

momathome
06-03-2004, 07:52 PM
Dh downloaded java for me and now I can view the sale page - although he groaned when he realized what I needed the java for - oh, well! ;) Can't say I am in love with any of the prints offered on the backpack other than fashion girls but that is the print I have for my WW backpack. Hmmm, I'll have to think about this...
-Lauren

Twin Mom
06-03-2004, 10:14 PM
Glad it worked. I've been wanting a Chester backpack myself but I'm not that excited about the sale prints either so I guess I will just pass or decide to pay full price :-(

Aileen

maddio
06-06-2004, 10:47 PM
Here's a link to a previous post about the chester diaper backpacks...

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=63&topic_id=7275&mode=full&page=7

I received my ditsy stripe diaper tote bag.
It is very cute and definitely holds a ton of stuff but I can't decide if it's too big or not.

I'm debating on whether I should return it or not and get a smaller one. Does anyone here use the Chester Diaper Tote? I figure I can use it if we ever go out all day.