PDA

View Full Version : Kecci Bags

chandasz
06-03-2004, 10:24 AM
I saw the kecci.com website the other day thanks to one of you and I decided to get this instead of spending $$$$ on a petunia pickle bottome but the website seems to be down.

Anyone know where I can find these? Any other retailers? Everytime I search-- I only find the daddybag.

HELP?

cchavez
06-03-2004, 10:42 AM
Try emailing them at: [email protected]

I think they are based in Ft. Worth, TX so you might want to call directory assistance and get their phone number.

I my experience, it takes a few days for them to respond to emails.

BTW, I am really enjoying my KECCI! I think you will like it too!

myllam
06-03-2004, 01:12 PM
hmm, the down website may be temporary? Anyways, I do have a brand new one with tag for sale (I bought it from another Baby bargain mom) if you are interested. It is a beautiful apple green color. PM or send me email if you are interested in more details.

Monica

myllam
06-03-2004, 01:13 PM
Just tried and the website is back up. www.kecci.com

zuzu
06-03-2004, 01:29 PM
I saw them at Buy Buy Baby last weekend. They were priced around $45, I think. And if you use one of their 20% off coupons, that makes it an even better deal. Not sure where you are, or if that helps.

Melissa, mom to Sarah (5.10.03)

chandasz
06-03-2004, 10:05 PM
Not on the website though. They're on the east coast. I'm in Chicago. Bummer!

supercalifragilous
06-04-2004, 05:51 PM
I've been talking with Tracy Golden from Kecci about a possible co-op. She's trying to meet or beat the Nordstrom Rack price of $37 and she's also checking on the shipping. She said she'll let me know some time next week. She did mention she wants 30 orders, though! I hope there's enough interest!