PDA

View Full Version : About WW CO-OP...

Buzymommy5
06-03-2004, 05:22 PM
Very interested in knowing about the WW Co-Op...could someone explain what this is?

thanks
chris

casey118
06-03-2004, 06:41 PM
Kim (the owner of Whimsical Wears) offered Baby Bargains Board members a discount on her bags. You will see other co-ops where a store or manufacturer gives a group discount if we guarantee a minimum order. The WW co-op is over, but there is another special through June through her site. You can find the discount amount and code if you search messages in the last day or 2. Hope this helps.

Buzymommy5
06-03-2004, 07:56 PM
thanks for the info :) was also wondering what fabric and material everyone was raving about during the co-op? from the pics of orders that everyone submitted on board, i don't see any that are available on her website now...did she have a total different inventory?

pritchettzoo
06-03-2004, 08:14 PM
During the co-op, she let people choose any fabric under a certain price. I think she was going insane doing that (and I would imagine losing money with shipping and whatnot!), so I think she tried to get a reasonable inventory of fabrics and work from there. I'd email her if you're really interested in a specific fabric--she's super to work with. Also, here's the coupon code:
Whimsical Wears www.whimsicalwears.com
15% off Coupon Code valid until June 30th 207040100

I really cannot speak highly enough of the bags' quality or Kim's customer service.

Anna
Mama to Gracie (9/16/03)

Buzymommy5
06-03-2004, 09:53 PM
thanks, anna for the info and coupon...can't wait to place my order!

aloha
chris