PDA

View Full Version : WW MONOGRAMS and STRAPS...

Buzymommy5
06-03-2004, 09:57 PM
noticed on most pictures of bags that many of you that have ordered opted not to put your monogram on the front...do you think the bag looks better without it? also, does kim let us custom size the strap length other than what she has listed?

thanks
chris

stillplayswithbarbies
06-03-2004, 11:54 PM
I ordered mine with a monogram and I think I got longer straps. Mine should be arriving any day now, as soon as the post office decides to give it up and actually bring it to me.

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03

DeborahM
06-04-2004, 12:00 AM
I opted to have mine monogrammed at it turned out fabulous - I had the Eiffel Tower toile and the script letter really worked well. However, if I had chosen a different kind of print (more colors, busier, etc) I may not have had the monogram done.

Deborah
Mom to Thomas and soon-to-arrive baby girl

petersmom
06-04-2004, 12:24 AM
Chris,
Kim is wonderful to work with, I like to call her our own personal Genie. Almost every wish can be granted within reason! Including whatever size straps you want.
Please don't hesitate to email Kim, call or purchase any of her items.

Don't bother with Ella bags, POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!! and average quality product.

Where as Whimsical Wears, are AAA+++++++ QUALITY, Awesome customer service and truly some of the greatest hand made products around! Did I mention I love Kim's products!!!!!:)

No really it is rare nowadays to be able to say there are no complaints with their products.

Stephanie

Dscvrlifewith3
06-04-2004, 12:31 AM
::::Banging on the hard wood floors blushing::::

petersmom
06-04-2004, 12:34 AM
Kim you poor thing are you still up Too!!!
Stephanie
Ps. I've started with the insomnia already.!

Dscvrlifewith3
06-04-2004, 12:51 AM
You can always call me. The hum of the sewing machine may make you drowsy. LOL

pritchettzoo
06-04-2004, 12:45 PM
I'd love a monogram, but I keep getting really LOUD fabrics. :) Ask her if it would look good if you want one. She's honest and won't tell you "yes" just to make an extra 5 bucks.

Yes, she'll do whatever strap length you'd like! :)

Anna
Mama to Gracie (9/16/03)