PDA

View Full Version : Bum Rug from Posh Baby?

DeborahM
06-04-2004, 12:20 AM
Does anyone have the Bum Rug from Posh Baby, and if so, how do you like it? Baby Oliver is selling them and I was thinking this may be a good changing pad for my Alpha 7 (just don't like the flimsy, small one that comes w/ the bag).

Here's a link:
http://www.babyoliverboutique.com/posh-baby-bum-rug.html

Deborah
Mom to Thomas and soon-to-arrive baby girl

lmariana
06-04-2004, 09:14 AM
I've always liked their stuff, but haven't actually seen any in person. I just think that for $30, I can make my own changing pad, you know? But I sew, and others may not.

Anyhow, I think they are very cute! I have an Ella Bags changing pad that I love and use in my Mothership (I think that changing pad is overkill). I don't remember how much it was, but I want to say it was around $15.

Mariana
www.heinzandmariana.com
Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003

Amala
06-04-2004, 08:03 PM
I was just looking at them in a store here (Boulder) last week, and while beautiful, they don't seem all that practical. They had no padding or surfaces that could be wiped clean, so I'm not sure how good they would be for a diaper bag.

However, I did buy one of the matching burp cloths for a friend who is heading to Mexico tomorrow to adopt a little girl. A totally decadent gift, one you almost don't want a baby to actually burp on!