PDA

View Full Version : Deals on Alpha 7?

crl
06-05-2004, 03:49 PM
I finally saw an Alpha 7 IRL and am sure I want one. I want black canvas. Anyone know of any good deals?
Thanks!

crl
06-06-2004, 01:24 PM
Just in case anyone else is interested. According to www.pokkadots.com the black canvas has been discontinued. They are checking to see if they have any left. They have black cordurory for $109 with free shipping (on orders over ??? I think $99 for first time buyers). www.babyoliver.com is still showing the black canvas at $120.

Gayletmomto4
06-06-2004, 04:06 PM
Catherine,
I am interested in the Alpha 7 as well and was trying to decide between the red canvas and black canvas. I would love a different fabric but I'm not that crazy about the choices on the Alpha7. I sent Fleurville and e-mail last week asking if they might be expanding the fabrics but haven't heard yet. If I hear anything, I'll let you know.

Gayle

crl
06-06-2004, 04:08 PM
Thanks! I know what you mean about the fabric choices on the Alpha 7.

Gayletmomto4
06-07-2004, 03:25 PM
I got an e-mail this morning from Fleurville. They wrote to tell me that in September they will be releasing the fall line which will include a black & white houndstooth and a brown cord as well as some others. I'm not sure it I can wait but I'm thinking about it!

Gayle

crl
06-08-2004, 09:07 PM
Hmm, the houndstooth sounds interesting. Thanks for reporting! I think I'm going to go for the black canvas though if I can still find one--too impatient.