PDA

View Full Version : Tell me about Bumble Bags!

goosey77
06-09-2004, 11:25 AM
Does anyone have one or have you seen them in person? I'm thinking of getting one but since I can't find one IRL, I thought see if anyone has one and get some opinions. Currently I carry my very lovely Similac diaper bag (ha), mainly because I am very picky and I just don't bother to carry the diaper bag around (it is mainly kept in the backseat). Plus, I really only carry small handbags so in order for me to carry a monster bag, it's going to have to be pretty great. I wanted a PPB, but I just can't see coughing up that kind of money on something that is silk.

Questions-

~ How do the crystals look? Are they goofy looking or is it a nice touch?
~What's the differnce between the Jessica and Nicole, is it just size?
~Anyone know of any good places to buy from?

Thanks!

stacyleigh
06-09-2004, 01:18 PM
I am really looking at these bags also so I would love to hear from someone that has one!!!

I *think* the size is the only difference between the Jessica and Nicole. If I order one I am thinking of ordering from http://www.tangerinetots.com/bumble_bags.html they seem to have the most selection...not sure if that is the best price though. I also want the Jessica (the larger one) and I don't think as many people sell that one.

GL...if I decide to order one I will post a review!! :)

lmariana
06-09-2004, 01:42 PM
Great site! They do have a wonderful selection. I wonder how long the "Special Order" takes?

Mariana
www.heinzandmariana.com
Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003

stacyleigh
06-09-2004, 04:16 PM
I emailed them last night to ask that very question....they said it is approx. 2-4 weeks depending on which fabric you chose. They said they could get a "better" estimate if I wanted them to check a specific pattern. :)

btw~I got a very quick and helpful response from them

emmiem
06-09-2004, 05:13 PM
I have the pink Pucci print and I love it! The crystals are very subtle. I'm not sure what size I have but I bought mine at oliverbaby.com.
Michele

heidi_timms
06-09-2004, 06:25 PM
I have the Jessica (the larger messenger) in the olive stripe and I love it. The coolest feature is the zippered compartment for the changing pad zips down under the flap. The changing pad snaps off. The Jessica is good sized bag. I briefly had a Nicole in my possession and it was a nice size for a medium bag.

Long story, but I bought mine off of ebay from the designer. The designer was pretending it wasn't her that was selling them, but her name was on the Paypal account. I returned the Nicole to her because it looked used and was supposed to be "new". I think that they might have been her display or tradeshow models. After a ton of emails, 2 1/2 months later, she sent me a replacement in a different pattern/size. She ran out of the original print I ordered. I haven't seen her selling them since, but it's worth it to buy it from an actual store for the trouble I went through.

It is a great bag though!

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey Ashlin
4/27/03