PDA

View Full Version : Ella bags

ginamlee
06-10-2004, 01:29 PM
I've been going to the Ella Bags site (www.ella-bags.com) every couple of days -- my way of dealing with my wait for the bags I ordered from them... ;)

Anyway, I was looking at their new fabrics and saw this posted at the top of the page:

"All handbags are now made with the industries top interlining for a remarkably firm bag."

Anyway, thought I'd share.

lmladuke
06-10-2004, 05:43 PM
Funny I was looking on their site just a few minutes ago (procrastinating doing my work!) I thought some of their new bags were really cute - they have a few good sale bags too. I did not see the line about the stablizer - but did not look on the fabrics page.

I did notice that they offer a new key loop - I think one of Kim's WW bags had one on it that was sent to her. I like that.

Also - does anyone have the Ella organizer? It is presently on sale. Just curious how this compares to a cosmetic bag...

Lori

workaholic
06-10-2004, 10:13 PM
The organizer was developed for a lady in NYC.
She's purchased a ton of them since.

The are basically used to help move objects from purse to purse or for a quick grap at items that are always needed.

You basically slide the items into the organizer, it will roll or fold in half and snap to help organize the smaller items in your bag.

It also makes it easier to grap your cell phone or lipstick rather than having to unzip your cosmetic case. Either work great.

Just thought I'd clarify the difference.

Aimee
Momma to Cooper