PDA

View Full Version : So I'm thinking of taking the WW plunge... help me design...

doubleL
06-10-2004, 03:00 PM
a diaper bag!

In general I go with a classic look. I currently have a boring ole black diaper bag and it's fine with me. I really like the stripe thing right now. But I don't want anything with a lot of pink or blue in it. And it would be great to get a pattern that is good year-round since I only buy new diaper bags every couples years, lol :)

I am currently thinking about the summer colorband stripe, which is primarily red. I definitely want a piping trim. What do you think??? Suggestions for the base and trim? And what could I do with the inside if I want it light colored but not solid?

TIA!

Lou
~David 5.01
~Elisabeth 6.03

lmladuke
06-10-2004, 05:29 PM
Maybe a denim base? It's hard to tell with the swatch online what other colors are in the fabric. I really like the fabric as I myself am not a major pastel person. I am in the same boat as you - I was looking at the Amy Butler Spice Red Wedding Batik fabric for a tote - but cannot seem to think of what else to put with it.

For the inside maybe just a khaki color? Or something with a khaki print - I did not see any type of print on Kim's site that would work well - you could do a custom print of a fabric you choose but that costs more $$

I would ask Kim - she's really good at putting things together and telling you what would look best. She was great with recommendations for my backpack. Let me know what you choose

Lori

candybomiller
06-10-2004, 08:53 PM
Email Kim. Ask her what she would recommend putting with it. That's what I'm going to do. I love the central park pink toile fabric but can't for the life of me figure what to put with it. LOL. Same boat you're in! :)