PDA

View Full Version : T2 Metro Mini -- Skip Hop -- LE Little Tripper

bubbaray
06-12-2004, 01:18 AM
I just got my T2 Metro Mini Messenger last weekend and LOVE IT!!!! I think it holds more than my LE Little Tripper. Plus, it isn't as deep/high as the LT, so it is MUCH easier to find things. I just LOVE this bag!!! :) It is just so darn cute in the pink, too! In the photo I have it packed with 4-5 size 2 diapers, a travel pack of wipes, a disposable changing pad (tho I also use the one from the LT), wallet, cell phone, pen, lipstick, sample sizes of Desitin, a baby hat and a protein bar for me. There is lots of room to spare and I can also fit in a receiving blanket, and a baby jacket and probably a change of clothes for baby too.

Also, I thought I would post some pictures of the Skip Hop compared to the LE Little Tripper too. Yes, the Skip Hop is tall and narrow, but it is really well organized. We went on a day trip last weekend and I took the Skip Hop as my all day bag (granted, I use disposables not cloth and I also EBF, so no bottles....). Also, someone asked if the Skip Hop worked on an umbrella-style stroller -- I use it on my Pliko all the time and it works great.

HTH!

Melissa
Maya -- April 11, 2004

Mikesa3
06-12-2004, 10:09 AM
The bag looks cute.The pink isn't on the T2 website now.Has it been discontinued?
Nancy-Mom to 6 great kids

ktdid74
06-12-2004, 11:33 AM
Nancy- if the pink isn't on the T2 website, try gearguys.com. That's where I ordered mine from a couple of months ago.

Mikesa3
06-12-2004, 11:44 AM
Thanks.I can't tell from pictures.Does the mini have pockets on the outside ends?

amp
06-12-2004, 12:44 PM
Thanks for the comparison between the LT and the skip hop. I just ordered the skip hop and am hoping to love it, but am still also considering the LT as an additional bag, so the size/shape comparison was helpful.

bubbaray
06-12-2004, 03:20 PM
There is a pocket on the one end. I can fit a water bottle in it, probably an Avent bottle if I tried. Not sure about a sippy cup though.

Melissa

bubbaray
06-12-2004, 03:21 PM
I got my T2 from REI.com I think they still have some pink left, though not in stores -- only on the website. T2 will probably get more stock in the pink too, if you are willing to wait. They were out of stock in most colors for a while in the early spring.

I got a 10% off coupon for REI.com at currentcodes.com too.

Melissa

bubbaray
06-12-2004, 03:23 PM
While I like the LE LT (and I am a big fan of LE products in general), I really do think the T2 Metro Mini is a better bag. It is soooo much easier to find stuff in, especially when you only have one free hand, LOL!

If you are set on the LT, LE is coming out with new colors in July (same design though).

Melissa

Mikesa3
06-12-2004, 04:06 PM
If the T2 had a zip top I'm sure I'd order it.I'm not a fan of the flap so not sure if I'll get one.