PDA

View Full Version : Fiesta vs. Chestnut Corduroy for Fleurville Alpha 7

Saartje
06-13-2004, 07:26 PM
Has anyone seen either of these in person? I've finally decided to order a bag, but I'm having trouble choosing a color by looking at internet photos. In some photos, the chestnut looks the color of light brown sugar; in others, it looks much darker, and I don't want it to be too dark. For the fiesta, I'm worried it will be either too dark or too bright for my taste. Any opinions?

ladywithasong
06-20-2004, 11:44 AM
Hi there. I just bought the Alpha7 in orange and love it! I did consider both the Fiesta and Chestnut. The Fiesta was not too "loud" in my opinion... the colours reminded me of fall. I didn't find the Chestnut to be too dark, either. It was definitely brown.

Hopefully you can order from somewhere that has a good return policy!

Good luck!

helaina
06-22-2004, 12:20 PM
I've seen the Chestnut IRL and it looks like the photo on the Fleurville website when you click on "Chestnut". I really like it. I think it has an elegant classy look that would dress up blue jeans or stone chinos, a white button down shirt and brown shoes. I think it would also look really good over a beige blazer/jacket or a camel coat. I think the Chestnut is more versatile than the Fiesta but that's just me. It is a really pretty bag.