PDA

View Full Version : Nordstrom has Skip Hop

DeborahM
06-14-2004, 12:23 AM
I was in the baby section of Nordstrom's the other day (Pentagon City store - VA) and noticed that they are now carrying Skip Hop bags. They had the red and black ones and were selling them for $52. Although you can get them cheaper, I thought people who were looking to see them IRL before ordering one could check them out. I know I prefer to see something in person and try it out first.

Deborah
Mom to Thomas and soon-to-arrive baby girl
(29 days and counting....)

amp
06-14-2004, 03:12 PM
I so wish I would have known this before I ordered mine online. I am anxiously waiting its arrival, but it would have been nice to try it before i ordered it. Maybe someone else can try it IRL before buying though!

papal
06-14-2004, 08:28 PM
Deborah.. thanks for the tip! I am always at the Pentagon mall.. i must go check it out!
Hey, and since you are in the area, do let us know if you need any help when the baby gets here!!

DeborahM
06-15-2004, 12:06 AM
Thanks for the kind offer!

FYI - if you make it over there, they had a bunch next to the registers in the children's area, just sitting on the floor. Right now while they're renovating they've got all the children's clothing in one area. Will be perusing the baby dept. at Tyson's on Friday (we're Mr. Knicknack regulars there), so I'll take a look around and see if they've got some, too.

Too bad they didn't have the cotton candy....(deep breath.... I do NOT need another bag.....I do NOT need another bag...);)

Deborah
(28 days and counting!)

JustMare
06-15-2004, 06:30 PM
I've seen the red one in the children's department there.

teddy
06-15-2004, 07:24 PM
WEre they on sale for the Women's and Children's sale?

DeborahM
06-16-2004, 12:48 AM
I'm not sure -- the saleslady said they had just gotten them in. Didn't have time to look real close b/c my 2 yr old was busy racing around the department....

Deborah

Twin Mom
06-19-2004, 04:23 PM
They only had pink at my Nordstrom's. I don't believe they were included in the half yearly sale. They were $54. I didn't think I would like the Skip Hop because I thought it would be too big for me, but of course I now want one. It seemed like it would work well with all of the pockets for organization. Fortunately I don't want pink so it wasn't hard to resist.

Aileen