PDA

View Full Version : Gap Ultimate Diaper Backpack

colleenfs
06-14-2004, 03:44 PM
Does anyone have this? I've been looking for one on Ebay, and I was wondering if it is as great as it appears to be. Could you use it with 2 kids?

~Colleen
Mama to Julia 1-10-02

etwahl
06-14-2004, 04:14 PM
i don't know if what i have is the ultimate one, but it was bought 1.5 years ago. it's black and has a bunch of pockets, can also be worn messenger style. well i don't like it. there's velcro inside some of the inside pockets and that catches on stuff, like diapers. i just don't like it. but again, i'm not sure if i have the one you're referring to.

myllam
06-14-2004, 05:08 PM
Hi,

I actually own both. I've only used the older model, and the newer one is still in the bag (it was going to be a shower gift, but I changed my mind after realizing that diaper bags are too much of a personal choice to give someone :-( ). So if you know which one you were looking at I can give you details on either one. The older model is more boxy looking and can be worn messenger style. The newer one can only be worn as a backpack. Both are roomy, so with two kids, it should be okay (depending on how heavy of a packer you are...)

Monica

candybomiller
06-14-2004, 05:15 PM
I have the older style one that can be worn messenger style. I loved this bag for the longest time, then decided I wanted something with COLOR! I'm actually considering selling mine. Email me if this is what you are looking for. I can take pictures, etc. candybomiller @ hotmail.com (no spaces).

If what you are looking for is the newer model, I can't help you. Sorry.