PDA

View Full Version : LE Little Tripper or T2 Metro - help me decide!

adri1079
06-16-2004, 12:41 PM
Okay I was for sure going to get the Little Tripper...but then I started looking at the T2's and I really like them too. My husband has a T2 Messenger and uses it for school so I know it's very durable etc. Anyway - this will be our first so I have no idea what is even supposed to go into a diaper bag, let alone the size or kind I need to fit all of these things. I am a pack light kind of person and don't really like big bulky things. Both of these look small though. My husband thinks we should get the LE bag just because it's an actual diaper bag (plus it is so inexpensive!). Has anyone had any problems converting the T2 into a diaper bag? Sorry for the ramble...I am just so indecisive and have no experience to base a decision on. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!
adri1079
edd 8/13/04

bubbaray
06-17-2004, 12:29 AM
Personally, I prefer the T2. It is WAAAAY easier to get things in and out of, plus you can see things in it better. I can fit more stuff in the T2 as well. I am a pretty light packer and the T2 is just fine for a 1/2 day outing -- I could probably do a full day in warm weather (not much baby clothing to cart around!). The T2 has a longer strap and I wear it messenger style (though a short person could also do this with the LE-LT). I also prefer the bright colors -- I have the pink and it is soooo cute!! :)

Happy shopping!
Melissa
Maya -- April 11, 2004

Mikesa3
06-17-2004, 08:35 PM
Just a thought.T2 is supposed to be working on designing a actual diaper bag.It probably won't be out for awhile but maybe you could use the freebie hospital bag till it comes out.(if your hospital still gives them out)
Nancy-Mom to 6 great kids

kfcboston
06-17-2004, 08:47 PM
I actually owned the LE LT until I had to ship it back b/c it was coming apart! The zipper tabs kept coming apart and the LE label was coming off. Minor, I know, but it's LE! I expected better. Since they were out of all the colors I liked, I put the money toward a Metro and much prefer it. I like the wider shape and easier access to stuff. I also like the look of it better.

HTH!