PDA

View Full Version : Fleurville, Bandicoot questions...

Truska
06-17-2004, 10:58 AM
I'm sorry for all of the questions lately...this is habit forming!

I realize that the Bandicoot isn't out yet, but have a few questions!

1) Is it *only* coming out in those three colours (red/orange, blue/green, black/moss)?
2) If so, do you think the blue/green one would be appropriate for a four-season bag? To me it seems somewhat spring/summery, but I love the colours so much, and am not *sure* if I'd get another bag (ie, the Fleurville) or not.
3) Has anyone found it for less than $108? Unfortunately, because I'm in Canada, not many places include shipping, so I have to pay that as well.

Will anyone be an owner of both the Fleurville (Mothership or Alpha, really) and the Bandicoot?

How can I justify both?! LOL!

lmariana
06-17-2004, 11:15 AM
As far as I know, Loom only plans to do those three color combos for now. But you can buy the Joey clutch separately for $40, if you ever wanted to mix and match.

The suggested retail price set by Loom for this bag is $110. The diaper bag companies are very careful about controlling their prices, so it's very unlikely you will find it any cheaper. If you're looking for a good retailer, I'd recommend Kidsnstyle.com. They are in the same city as Loom and Fleurville, so they will receive their bags first and ship the same day. :) The owner is super nice, so email her and let her know you're from the BBB boards, and see if she can help you with the shipping to Canada.

I love the Blue color combo! Personally, I think it can be worn year-round. The blue can be very wintery too.

Mariana
www.heinzandmariana.com
Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003

robmab719
06-18-2004, 10:50 AM
I will be the owner of both a Mothership and a Bandicoot. I'm justifying it by considering the Bandicoot my Fall bag, and I'm getting the blue/green combo.

I think it's fine to have a light blue bag during the winter. How many winter sweaters do you have that are pastel/spring colors? (Personally, I have a light blue, a light green and a pink!) So just because it's light blue doesn't mean you can't carry it all winter long.

Truska
06-18-2004, 11:52 AM
Thanks guys! I've definetly decided on a Bandicoot...I just love the look of them! And I'm going to get the blue/green combo!

candybomiller
06-18-2004, 12:29 PM
I'll be a mothership/bandicoot owner as well.

I can't decide which color combo to get on the bandicoot though. I can't decide if I should try to match it to a specific stroller, or get the black so it will go with all my strollers..... I really like the blue/green combo though, and that would match my volo, but nothing else.

I'm driving myself crazy here!