PDA

View Full Version : Ok, I'm a total idiot!!

candybomiller
06-17-2004, 12:20 PM
But I just now realized that the Bandicoot has a shoulder strap! I'm sure everyone else realized this long ago, but I might have to get one of these now.

Is there a firm release date yet?

lmariana
06-17-2004, 12:25 PM
Last I heard they will be shipping to the retailers at the end of July. If you urgently want one, Kidsnstyle.com will have them first, since they can just pick them up from Loom directly. :)

I can't wait to see some reviews!! I'm so anxious!

Mariana
www.heinzandmariana.com
Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003

candybomiller
06-17-2004, 12:34 PM
I just got off chat with the lady from kidsnstyle and she kicks @$$! She's going to get them as soon as they come in, and ship to me asap, unless it's not til after Wednesday, then she's going to ship it to my fils.

Ok, that probably made no sense, but we're leaving July 31 to go visit my fil for 2 weeks, and I want to have the bag before I leave, but if it's not possible, she's going to ship to Indiana instead.

That might not make much sense either. Doesn't matter. The point is that I'm excited!!!

I'm going to get the sky blue. What's everyone else getting?

anutalp
06-17-2004, 08:29 PM
Black/Green for me.

pritchettzoo
06-17-2004, 08:44 PM
If you're using the shoulder strap...do they just hang there limply? It's so cute--I love the funky shape.

Anna

getbusyliving
06-17-2004, 08:51 PM
Black/green for me. I've been so darn anxious for this bag. Of course, my hopes might be too high - it just seems like this one might be THE bag. :)

Misty
Mommy to Gabriel (6/20/03)

Truska
06-18-2004, 04:58 PM
I just pre-ordered mine too! Blue combo, through Joanne, I agree, she's great! Thanks for the suggestion!