PDA

View Full Version : Which WW to get? I'm in a tizzy!

Rhonda36
06-17-2004, 03:13 PM
All of you ladies who have the fabulous WW bags -- I need your help! Here's my scene: currently have a DS, 13 mo, who wears CDs. #2 is on the way in December. So I'm looking for a fabulous-sized bag that is going to accommodate 2 kids in cloth.

I was leaning towards a backpack style, thinking that it might be easier with 2 kids, but I fear the WW backpack won't be quite big enough. The 3 Peas would probably be my other option.

Measurements of the backpack are 15-16" wide X 12-13" tall. 3 Peas is 17" wide X 13" tall.

One thing I've been considering is that with a backpack, I won't be able to sling it over the stoller handlebars, right? That's what I do now with my Vera Bradley and my LE lil tripper. Am I going to miss that with a backpack?

And what about wearing a sling with the newborn? Backpack or tote?

Gosh, I'm in a tizzy... any help?

Thanks so much,

Dscvrlifewith3
06-17-2004, 05:42 PM
The straps are adjustable to I dont see why you couldnt shorten them to sling on a stroller. Maybe someone here can show you.

Goodluck!

pritchettzoo
06-17-2004, 05:48 PM
Why dontcha just get both? ;)

I have the 3 Peas tote, and it works for 1 in cloth--I'd go with the backpack because you could fill it to the brim, YKWIM? But I've never seen a backpack IRL. I think some people have both, so maybe they'll chime in...

Anna

stillplayswithbarbies
06-17-2004, 09:00 PM
I'm waiting for my backpack to arrive, I hope it will get here this weekend. I'll post reviews when it gets here, including trying it on my stroller.

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03