PDA

View Full Version : Chester Bag and vinyl/makeup case review

Dscvrlifewith3
06-17-2004, 05:54 PM
Someone asked me a while back if I knew if the Chester bags were made with a true vinyl or a laminate. Marianna was nice enough to send me one of their accessory cases and I can say that it is a true vinyl and not a vinyl laminate. It is about 1/8 of an inch thick.

Okay so here is my review of their little make up case. I personally do not like the design but I think its great for those who carry a lot of make up and toiletries, and I thought the aesthetics on workmanship needed to be worked on. I thought the zippers were really nice and sewn in really well. The fabric was pretty and I think the one Marianna sent was a very nice size and it was twinned. I like that the interior was nylon, and it would be easy to clean. I think a nylon interior is a better alternative than vinyl. JMO. I really like the Chester tag that they have. The craftmanship is also good. I just think they should line up the stripes and center the Velcro. If you like to have matching accessories then I don't believe you will regret purchasing them to match your Chester bags/backpacks.