PDA

View Full Version : AmeriBag Healthy Back Baby Bag questions...

newmomto1
06-18-2004, 11:47 PM
I was wondering if someone who owns one of these bags could possibly post some pics of the inside & review how you organize it. Also, would this bag fit well over P3 handles?? I am interested in it, but have not found one IRL...hard to tell a lot from the online photos I've seen.
TIA!!!

tina-t
06-19-2004, 06:12 PM
I have one that I used for a few days then moved on to the LE Little Tripper. The Ameribag was too big for my purposes, but it worked well. I am selling it at the BBB swap group and baby bags group. I will try to post pictures but ds and I are sick right now so it may be a few days before I can do that.

I've never tried it on the P3 handles so I cannot answer that question.

COElizabeth
06-19-2004, 08:56 PM
Mine is dirty right now, and it is never very organized! But I can tell you that it does fit over my Pliko handles, so I would imagine it would also fit over the P3 handles.

As far as organization, my basic plan is that I put my wallet, keys, PDA, chapstick, pen, etc. in the outer rounded zippered pocket. The larger outer rounded pocket contains snacks, bib (when I bother), and spoons (when we were using jars). The diapers, wipes, changing pad, extra clothes, cloth diaper (lovey) and any toys go in the main compartment. Sometimes I put the extra clothes in the inner pocket of the main compartment, but often it's all just thrown in.

In the outer small zippered pockets I keep or kept breast pads in a plastic bag and Shout wipes (which always dried out before I used them).

Elizabeth, Mom to James, 9-20-02
EDD #2, 10-30-04

Jsher
06-20-2004, 10:25 AM
Hi

I loved my bag. In fact, I have 2! One is the older model, the other the lighter fabric that just came out. I felt very organized with it, but I wouldn't hang it over a stroller handle.

I put my wallet, etc in the large outer pocket. The pocket right before that I put my cell phone, pens,. The zipper pocket below that I put my medications.

Inside, I put bottles( when we using ) in 3 places. two avent bottles will fit in the big pocket halfway up the "wall" of the bag.This is on the narrow strip of the bag. Another bottle will fit in the mesh pocket on the mesh zippered section. This section also held extra pacifiers, small items. Behind this I put the wipes box. Diapers went in the pocket with the "ditty" bag, or inside the zippered pocket. Snacks went in the middle or behind it, depending. Center of the bag held the formula container. the other "wall "pockets put my monthly supplies, and snacks for the older one.

I found recently that if you remove their bulky changing pad and replace it with a smaller aftermarket one, you can keep wipes and a few diapers in the large outside zippered pocket that held the pad. Use that space for a blankets, a book.

Good Luck! Hope this made sense. It is important to balance items to get the best hang of the bag.

Jodi