PDA

View Full Version : Shout Out to the Land's End Little Tripper

lmariana
06-21-2004, 05:05 PM
I just needed to give a quick "shout out" to the Land's End Little Tripper. Despite my endless sea of diaper bags, this one has managed to fight its way to the top lately. I recently packed it up with the intent of just having an emergency bag in the car, but after fitting: 3 diapers, wipes, blanket, onesie, bottle, formula container, jar of food, spoon, toy, paci, changing pad, dirties bag, and a bottle of water (basically, everything I need) in there I'm thinking this is a pretty great bag.

I bought a used older model (not the Updated LE LT) one off the Swap board with the intent of adding some diversity to my "high end" collection. I think it's a little heavy when empty, especially for its small size, but the construction in very high-quality and it includes a really nice, large changing pad and the most rugged dirties bag I've seen yet. I like the long, adjustable shoulder strap, and the tote handles. Overall, this is the best bag $12.50 can buy you!

I liked it so much, that I just ordered a red one to go with my new stroller. For under $20, you really can afford one in every color. :)

Mariana
www.heinzandmariana.com
Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003

Emmas Mom
06-21-2004, 06:16 PM
Wow, they really dropped the price of that one didn't they? I have the updated LT but may have to order this too, just cause it's such a great deal! :)

Truska
06-21-2004, 10:32 PM
Okay, can I ask what the difference is between the old one and the new one?

The first is $21.50, and the other is $12.50. I realize that one is updated and stuff, but are most of the features virtually the same? Does anyone have pictures of the inside of either?

Thanks!

Mikesa3
06-22-2004, 12:05 AM
The two main differences is the updated has bottle/cup pockets on the outside but doesn't have the short tote handles.I like the updated for the pockets but the older for the handles.I'm going to order the updated soon because I really like having the outside cup pockets.I had emailed them about 3 years ago about adding outside pockets so I guess others must have requested them too.
Nancy-Mom to 6 great kids

Sarah1
06-22-2004, 04:53 PM
Mariana, I could not agree with you more!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this bag (I also have the $12.50 one, in navy). Like you, I have other (much more expensive!) bags I don't use. They're just too big. I feel especially guilty about not using the fancy messenger-style bag my sister gave me, but it's so impractical!

masetane
06-22-2004, 05:33 PM
I just bought the Navy old one (exactly like the pic in the other post with the white stitching) off ebay but decided to go all out and get a Alpha &. If anyone is interested, they can have it for 10 bucks plus shipping (3.85 I believe). I have the updated Little Tripper that my husband uses - I wish they didn't get rid of the small handles b.c they are handy.
caroline
[email protected]

Mikesa3
06-24-2004, 05:44 PM
Okay.You convinced me to get the $12.50 one in red.:DI'd been wanting to order the updated but then they stopped making the blue so I decided to order the older one at that great price.Maybe I'll get the claret updated one in the Fall.:-) Then I can used the red one as a first aid kit to keep in the van.
Nancy-Mom to 6 great kids