PDA

View Full Version : Timbuk2 Co-Op?

kseltmann
06-21-2004, 10:52 PM
Anyone have any idea what the status is on the co-op? I am really anxious to order one or two...
Anyone?
Thanks,

Momof3Labs
06-21-2004, 11:18 PM
I know that you're part of the yahoo group - have you read the older posts in the group? It sounds like Melanie is still waiting on info from the company and doesn't know when ordering will take place. If you can't wait, www.sierratradingpost.com has some bags that are reduced in price (cheaper than the T2 co-op prices).

kseltmann
06-22-2004, 08:50 AM
Thanks for your reply. I know I seem impatient. The truth is, I am inpatient! I don't think you can get a bag with the divider if you order from REI or Sierra Trading Post, right? I just wanted to see if we were close to order time or if I should just go ahead and order from T2.
Thanks again,

laurajaney
06-22-2004, 04:34 PM
I've been waiting on the co-op too, mainly so I can customize (otherwise can't beat the STP prices). However, I just spoke with my brother yesterday who uses a T2 medium messenger as his "briefcase." He has a divider in his and says that it's not very useful. He said it does not divide the interior down the middle into 2 useful sections. Rather the divider is attached to the back of the bag. He suspects it is designed to hold files. He's a bachelor so his knowledge of diaper bag design and function is quite limited (LOL), but he doesn't think the divider would be helpful.

Does anyone else have any first-hand experience with the divider?

Thanks,
Laura
DS 3/02
DS 4/04