PDA

View Full Version : Two beauties came in the mail today! (WW totes)

bluej
06-21-2004, 11:22 PM
My last two WW totes arrived in the mail today! They are beautiful! And I fear they were a real headache for Kim.
I knew what I wanted for the main fabric and I just left the rest up to Kim. She did a fabulous job coming up with
coordinating fabrics! The caravan stripes is a 3 peas in a pod size and the lil' rascals is the signature size.
I'm slaving away getting ready to put my house on the market, so it will be at least a week before I get to use
them, but I can't wait! And no, the signature size is not a small bag, it just looks small compared to the
3 peas (which is my favorite size!)!

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/8037.jpg

pixelprincess
06-22-2004, 02:41 AM
love both the prints!! so glad you posted both sizes side by side...helps put them in perspective. btw, what fabric do you have on the inside? tying to figure out the inside for my bag.

formerly durga8

bluej
06-22-2004, 10:02 AM
The inside of the caravan stripes is the same solid sage that the piping is on the outside. The inside of the lil' rascals
is also the same checked fabric as the piping. Kim picked them out so I don't know the names or who makes them.

mlewis
06-22-2004, 11:41 AM
The bags look great! I especially love the striped one. I can't wait to get mine in the mail. I just ordered this weekend, though, so I have a ways to go!

doubleL
06-22-2004, 12:44 PM
Jen,

They are both absolutely gorgeous!! Kim did a beautiful job. I'm sure you'll enjoy using them!!

ETA: Jen, Went to WW website to see your fabrics since I didn't remember them. Can't find them... did you find these on your own?

Lou
~David 5.01
~Elisabeth 6.03

boys2enough
06-22-2004, 02:28 PM
Thank you for posting pics! I love seeing other WW bags. Glad you love yours. They both turned out great; I esp. love the stripe one. I am now convinced that the ability to come up with killer fabric combo is a talent that one's born with: you either got it or you don't, baby! lol. Thank goodness Kim obviously was born with a lot of talent.

I talked to her on the phone yesterday re: my second bag. She is a darling and I can't wait to get my new bag! :) Good luck with selling the house. It is a lot of work and headache, but I am sure you are excited about the new house too. :)

Cheers, Lin
Mom to 2 wild boys
D 3/98
G 11/02

http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/kao/otn/pnoodles.gif

bluej
06-22-2004, 08:07 PM
I found both at thecottonshop.net and Kim was nice enough to order them for me.

jasabo
06-23-2004, 12:51 AM
Jen your bags are gorgeous!! I LOVE your fabrics!! I also agree with you re: the 3 Peas size....I have one and the size is perfect for me. Enjoy your bags!!

Lisa - mom to 1 yr old twin boys