PDA

View Full Version : Alpha 7 and Mothership - silly to have both?

masetane
06-22-2004, 11:00 PM
OK - now that I have all my strollers - I am moving to this board to become obsessed. its doesn't help that bags are my "thing" anyway. I am getting an Alpha 7 Blue Chocolate in the mail any day now from ebay. I had originally seen the Mothership in person but felt it was too big - hence the Alpha 7 purchase. Just saw the Mothership in real life again and I really like it. It's too big for me for most everyday (I want an Escape Pod but that is another little tale!!!!) but for traveling it seems great. It is silly to get both b/c they are similar in size?????? I am liking the indigo denim a lot but hoping its not too shiny looking against a dark fabric. In the pics on websites it looks a lot more shiny due to dark color and no pattern??? In a perfect world, I would want a denim Alpha 7 and Blue chocolate mothership. Please help me decide - wish I could see in real life!! Help....
caroline

Truska
06-22-2004, 11:05 PM
I'm no help at all, I just wanted you to know that you're not alone...since discovering Fleurville and a couple of other 'names', I'm a little nutty myself! I want, oh, all of the Fleurville bags!