PDA

View Full Version : UPDATE: Chester Handbags Discount for BB Members

mattysmom
06-23-2004, 03:23 PM
Here's the scoop:
From July 1 - August 31, BB members can get free shipping on all orders!! Below the payment information is a Comment Box. In this box, type the code: BB001 and you will get free shipping.

And here is an excerpt from Tiffany's email regarding what's in stock, etc...
We are expecting a large shipment of all the bags on the web site within the next 2 weeks - so at that point we should have everything in stock. Also at that time we will be adding some older styles (red gingham, black nylon) to the sale pages and adding our new Fall 2004 collection onto the diaper bag pages. Our new Fall stuff is very cute - it's printed water resistant nylon in black and red plaid check(these replace the ginghams which have been so popular), madras style pink/brown and blue/pink checks and a very cute little pink mouse on a blue stripe background - all those new bags should be up on the site sometime in July. And also check out the Sept/October issue of Fit Pregnancy (on newsstands in August) because we are featured again (3rd time in 4 years) in
the buyers guide issue under best diaper bags - which is very exciting.

Visit www.chesterhandbags.com to browse - they're beautiful bags!

khakismom
06-23-2004, 06:13 PM
Excellent. Thanks!!

kelly ann
06-24-2004, 03:30 PM
Does anyone know how often they update their sale page? I like a non-sale pattern, but I would rather buy one their bags at 50% off...just seems like a better bargain to me ;)

parkersmama
06-25-2004, 02:50 PM
Oooh! Pink and brown has my name written all over it! :)

jayhjay
06-25-2004, 03:00 PM
So I assume we can use the code on stuff on sale? I wonder how long those bags will stay up on the sale page. Should I be worried the sale stuff will be gone by the time we can use our code, or am I just being silly?

icunurse
06-25-2004, 03:03 PM
I'm circling around a bag on the sale page now, too. Can we use the free shipping on it?

mattysmom
06-25-2004, 04:19 PM
I emailed Chester about people's questions - and yes, you can use the code for sale bags. The sale bags will stay on the page until they are sold out and as I wrote earlier, some new bags will be added in a couple of weeks...
Ali

Truska
06-27-2004, 10:19 PM
Wow,this is great, thank you! I love all of their bags, and can't wait to see some of the new ones (brown and pink!)!

kelly ann
07-08-2004, 01:20 PM
There are a couple new bags on the sale page of the Chester website...remember to use the BBB code for free shipping!!!

Mom to Brandon and 2 cats
07-08-2004, 04:22 PM
I cannot find the sale page! Am I missing something?

Twin Mom
07-08-2004, 06:29 PM
Click on sale items on the left in the grey box. It takes a few seconds for it to come up.

HTH
Aileen