PDA

View Full Version : Best small diaper bag?

Vajrastorm
06-24-2004, 02:34 PM
I'm thinking one diaper, a sample pack of wipes, a disposable changing pad (very thin) and room for a medium sized wallet, cell phone, and keys. Maybe a small toy, or a snack.

masetane
06-25-2004, 01:33 AM
with that amount of small stuff - I would think anything goes and you don't have to limit yourself to a diaper bag per se. However, Little Tripper and Escape Pod come to mind. I used to use a small Lands End canvas tote before I entered this board. Suited me fine but there are sooo many options now! You could go to finding something small in Target, or go designer. I would personally consider getting something that you can use as a handbag once you are done with diaper stuff...
caroline

Erika600
06-25-2004, 09:37 AM
Sounds like the Escape Pod would work for you! I just got mine and that's pretty much what it holds (one diaper, small wipes container, my cell phone, thin wallet (or the wrist bag!), keys, a baggie of cheerios or other snack and maybe a small toy or book. It's very cute and perfect for the amount of things I carry now that DS is 17 months old! :) Oh, and I forgot to add that it comes with a small changing pad that folds up and fits right inside! It's really great!

jk3
06-25-2004, 10:08 AM
I love my Escape Pod + I carry similar items in it. I use it for short trips, around the neighborhood or even as a bag for me. It's cute + maintenance free due to the vinyl coating. Although I know lots of BBB members bought one, I've never actually seen anyone with one so it's original at this point.

Jenn
DS 6/3/03

MamaKath
06-26-2004, 02:37 AM
I guess it depends on price and style that you are looking for. I just got the older Little Tripper on sale, and wish I had gotten it long ago. I can carry my wrist bag, a couple dipes, wipes case, change of panties for my older one, cell phone, & disposable changing pad. There is a back outside pocket that is meant for the changing pad, but I throw sippy cups or snacks in. I could probably fit a small toy as well. It is an awesome bag!!!!

The Escape Pod is pricier and trendier. Again holds "just enough" and is made to match and fit inside the other Fleurville bags. An alternative to this is the travel cases at places like Target or Walmart. They are often under $20, come in colors or black depending on which store.

Also try the purse department at your favorite store. Lots of purses have more organizational features to them these days, and work really well for quick trips with out looking "baby-ish". I have a Vera Bradley purse that is perfect for a "dressier" quick trip, it has just enough room and plenty of pockets inside. Also I often see really great bags at places like TJ Maxx and Marshall's, name brands yet great prices.

HTH~