PDA

View Full Version : Little Tripper Question..Old vs. New

newmomto1
06-24-2004, 04:57 PM
Hi,
I have the updated LT that I only use occasionally. I imagine I'll use it more when DS gets older (He's only 4 mos & we use wideneck bottles which take up a lot of space)
My question is...are there any benefits of the older version over the newer? I am wondering if I should order one since the price is so good...
Is there any reason for me to have both styles??
TIA!!

KYBelle1102
06-24-2004, 05:07 PM
I don't think so...I have the older version ('03) LT and we use it all the time (since DS was born) for most trips of a couple hours or less. I can usually carry 2 Avent bottles, a burp cloth, bibs (2), a couple of diapers, travel pack of wipes, and a small toy or 2. That's enough to get me through most of the afternoon. I usually have a couple of those tubes of formula (makes 4 oz) in there in case I need some extra.

But if it's a really good price...who can resist? I try to keep a diaper bag stocked with the essentials (diapers, wipes, bibsters, etc) in both cars, plus I have 2 at the house ready. Just grab bottles and go.

Emmas Mom
06-25-2004, 12:06 AM
I have them both. Here was my comparison on another thread:

~~~~~~~~The updated LT is a little bit bigger, has just the adjustable shoulder strap, has a light blue interior (no "black hole" syndrome), & three mesh/elastic pockets inside (two are pretty small & the other fits a couple diapers & small bag of wipes). The front zip pocket has some organization pockets inside it too. The dirty duds bag is black.

The older LT has the shoulder strap & tote handles, has a black interior, two mesh/elastic pockets inside & a zip compartment on the inside as well. One of the mesh pockets can fit two 8oz. playtex nurser bottles & the other fits 2 stage 2 baby food jars (to give you an idea of the size of them). The front zip pocket is just a pocket. Plus this version comes with an opaque dirty duds bag.

Neither have insulated pockets. Both have a back "open" pocket where the changing pads go (they both come with them).~~~~~~~~

I honestly like them both. And I agree, you can always keep one in both cars! :)