PDA

View Full Version : Tommy Hilfiger diaper bag

Jeanmick
06-24-2004, 09:09 PM
I was at my local Marshall's last weekend and saw this bag among the kiddie backpacks (go figure). It's called the "Canvas Baby Diaper Shopper." Anyway, I thought it would be a cute summer bag to add to my collection, so I bought it. The interior is a blue/white stripe vinyl lining and the pockets on the outside of the bag also have the same material inside. There's a zippered pocket inside for small items. A changing pad is included, but I prefer to use my JR Childress fold-up changing pad since it's more compact. I tried it out today and was pleasantly surprised! It's comfortable to wear and holds more items than it looks like it could hold, KWIM? I had:

two epi-pens jrs
sml bottle of benedryl, spoon
two diapers
changing pad
Huggies wipes box
Wet-ones travel pack
extra underwear for DD
Wallet
Palm Pilot
Keys
Kleenex (pocket pack)
Cell phone (in side pocket)
Sippy cup (in side pocket)
breath mints
lipstick
Ziploc sandwich bag of snacks for kids

Not bad for 25 bucks, huh? (Actually, it's 24.99 plus tax :) )

My local Marshall's also had another bag of this type, but in green/pink.

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/8235.jpg

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/8236.jpg

Mikesa3
06-25-2004, 01:39 PM
Nice looking bag.Could you post the measurement?Thanks
Nancy-Mom to 6 great kids

Jeanmick
06-25-2004, 04:47 PM
Here are the measurements I took:

Height (vertical): 11 inches (a couple of inches taller than a "Baby/Toddler Bargains" book)
Strap length: 12 inches
Width (horizontal): 11 inches (unsnapped at top, bottom and filled w/ items) and 9 inches (when snapped at the top)
Depth (front to back): about 7 inches (filled)

A few e-bay sites offering this bag had measurements that differ from my own, but not by much. I listed them for you so you can have more info:

1. 13" L x 10.5" H x 6" W

2. 10 1/2 inches high by 14 1/2 wide and 6 inches wide for the base. The straps measure 11 1/2 inches long.

3. 10" in length at the base, 10.75" in height, 5.75" in width

HTH!