PDA

View Full Version : Wrist bag questions - I feel insane

masetane
06-25-2004, 02:46 PM
OK - my housework and life in general is getting neglected as I am drool over and purchase diaper bags! I like the idea of a wrist bag and have a pretty striped Coach one. Of course I like the Fleurville to match my bags but can someone tell me whether I really need to get it or not. Are you using your in lieu of a wallet? Does it fit better in these bags? Of course I want it - do I need it is my big question. Sigh.
caroline

lmariana
06-25-2004, 02:59 PM
I love my wrist bag and it has replaced my wallet. I just keep cash, cards, and lip gloss in there. I like it because it's easy to grab for quick runs into the store and fits perfectly in the side pockets of the Alpha 7.

Mariana
www.heinzandmariana.com
Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003

masetane
06-25-2004, 03:18 PM
Oh no !! :7 Just when I decided I would use my Coach one if I really felt the need for a wrist bag again!! I have so many bags and wallets to put on ebay. I had to have this cute luggage stripe (think pink, cream, chocolate) Kate Spade mini wallet - did I use it?? Nope! I guess that is my fear with a wristlet - as much as I looove it - if I am not even using my Coach one, I don't need it. Someone knock sense in me one way or the other!!! :)
caroline

masetane
06-25-2004, 03:22 PM
Mariana - actually - can you post its size in length/height? Can't seem to find that anywhere. .....maybe if it's a different size than my Coach??
caroline

jk3
06-25-2004, 04:00 PM
I felt the same way but then I caved and got one when missfitz.com was offereing a free wrist bag with the escape pod. I wasn't sure how I would use it but I use it as my walled. It fits in both of my bags and sometimes I just grab it alone. It's pretty useful. On the smaller side probably around 4 x 6 inches and pretty thin.

Jenn
DS 6/3/03

candybomiller
06-25-2004, 06:55 PM
Caroline -

Post these on the bag swap before you go ebay!!!!

jasabo
06-26-2004, 07:55 PM
I have one which I used in lieu of a wallet, but I got kind of tired of having to flip through credit cards to find cash, etc. It's just one pocket, so no organization. It's very handy though, so if you don't mind the lack of organization, you'd probably like it.

I actually found a great one at Talbots a few weeks ago. It's a tad bigger then the Fleurville, and it's got a small outter pocket where I can put my credit cards, and I keep my cash in the larger pocket and can even fit my cell phone in it if I'm just running out without the diaper bag. It was $34, but well worth it. I really like the wrist bags in lieu of a wallet, no matter which kind you get. They're very convenient. I'm always worried that I'll set my wallet down and forget it somewhere when I travel without a purse/diaper bag. With the wrist bag, you don't have that worry.

Lisa - mom to 1 yr old twin boys