PDA

View Full Version : Kecci Shanghai Mommybag co-op $37 FREE SHIPPING!!!

supercalifragilous
06-25-2004, 03:55 PM
VIEW BAGS: http://www.kecci.com/cgi-bin/TLSstore.cgi?kvar=shanghai

PRICE:
Great news! Tracy Golden @ Kecci.com has agreed to a co-op for us for the Shanghai Mommybags! They will absorb the shipping cost to all BBB members so the bag will be $37, FREE SHIPPING!!! For those of you in Texas, please add sales tax.

HOW TO ORDER:
You can e-mail Tracy your order ([email protected]), fax it, or send a check/money order (see special instructions below). The simplest way would be to pay by credit card by e-mailing Tracy using the Purchase Order form below. Tracy is our representative handling all Purchase Orders for the co-op in NY and authorizes shipment/payment to the distribution center in Ft. Worth.

IMPORTANT: In the Subject line of the e-mail, put "Baby Bargains Board Co-op Purchase Order."

IF PAYING BY CHECK/MONEY ORDER:
Checks/MOs should be made out to Pinnacle Priority Projects and checks/MOs only (NOT the Purchase Order) sent to the Ft. Worth address. Write the check # in the space provided on the Purchase Order and e-mail the Purchase Order ([email protected]) or fax (212-947-2793) to Tracy in the NY showroom. Please note they will wait for out-of-state checks to clear before fulfilling orders.

FOLLOWUP:
All followup should go through Tracy (she *really* prefers e-mail) in the NY showroom. Please do not contact Ft. Worth, as it is just the distribution center.

SHIPMENT:
Give at least 3-4 weeks once the payment is cleared.

COLORS:
Unfortunately, the red and chartreuse (green with burnt orange piping) are oversold and unavailable right now. Tracy will contact me as soon as she knows when the next shipment is coming in and she will honor the co-op price at that time. I will post as soon as I hear from her but it will be a while since they are on their third backorder! SO IF YOU WANT A RED OR CHARTREUSE MOMMYBAG, DO NOT ORDER NOW - WAIT UNTIL THEY COME IN.

COLOR (STYLE #)
Black (CM4000-1)
Navy (CM4000-20)
Beige (CM4000-6)
Mint Green (CM4000-24)
(Red and Chartreuse are oversold at this time - DO NOT ORDER NOW, will post as soon as next shipment comes in.)

***copy and paste the form below into your e-mail to Tracy-- make sure you put in the Subject line: "Baby Bargains Board Co-op Purchase Order"***

BABY BARGAINS BOARD CO-OP PURCHASE ORDER:

Pinnacle Priority Projects
P.O. Box 286
Fort Worth, TX 76101-0286
tel/fax: 212-947-2793
email: [email protected]

Name:
Address:
City, State, Zip:
Phone:
Fax:
E-mail:

Quantity:
Description: Shanghai Mommybag
Color & Style#:
Unit Price: $37 each

Subtotal: _____
TOTAL: ______ ($37 per bag, no shipping, add sales tax for TX residents)

Check #:
Credit card type (AmEx, Discover, Visa, MasterCard):
Credit card #:
Name on card:
Expiration date:

cinrein
06-25-2004, 04:26 PM
Thanks so much for organizing this! You rock!

I'd like to get one, but I don't feel comfortable putting my credit card information in an email. Is there a more secure way we can get our payment info to Tracy? Maybe fax the information to her?

Cindy and Anna February 2003

icunurse
06-25-2004, 04:48 PM
Yea! I've been wanting one of these....but in chartreuse. Guess I'm gonna have to wait - ugh. But I think it's worth waiting for!
Traci
~Connor's Mom~

supercalifragilous
06-25-2004, 05:00 PM
Yes, you can fax it to her - the fax number is listed in the Pinnacle Priority address section. Her phone # and fax # are the same.

I just e-mailed her my order and I didn't have any problems.

emmiem
06-25-2004, 08:53 PM
Thank you so much for organizing this! Great price. I sent my check because I don't want to send my credit card by email or fax. What colors did everyone buy? I decided on the beige since I already have a black Kate Spade Fred and a brown/pink Pucci print Bumble bag. Navy is a hard color so beige it is!
Michele

NTBoard
06-26-2004, 02:14 AM
I didn't see anything regarding how long this co-op is going to run for. How long do I have before I have to order my bag?

THANKS!
Niccole

lmariana
06-26-2004, 08:52 AM
Thanks for the great deal, I'm really excited! I ordered the navy because I don't have a blue bag yet! I'm hoping this will satiate my Petunia Picklebottom cravings until the Fall line comes out. :)

Mariana
www.heinzandmariana.com
Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003

helaina
06-26-2004, 09:36 AM
Does anyone know if the strap is long enough to be worn messenger style? I've never seen one of these in real life.

houseof3boys
06-26-2004, 10:19 AM
It is never safe to email credit card info! Is there a number to call for those of us without fax machines or is the only way to snail mail a check and wait?

TIA for setting this up. :)

helaina
06-26-2004, 12:15 PM
>It is never safe to email credit card info!

This is so true! DH once emailed me the password to the website we were running and the site was hacked into about a half hour later. Fortunately it was just a personal website without anything of value in it. But it shows that criminals are always sniffing the networks. NEVER email sensitive info like a credit card # or a password!!!!

Can't the vendor just offer a discount code on her website?

ShayleighCarsensMom
06-26-2004, 05:34 PM
That is how I wear mine, and there is strap leftover...
There are also staps so you can wear it as a backpack.

anutalp
06-27-2004, 12:18 AM
I also will get a beige one, it looks nice and special.
Thanks for organizing it.

DebbieJ
06-27-2004, 12:42 PM
thanks!

I'm ordering a black one.

~ deb
Mommy to my sweet boy
B born 12/03

mlewis
06-28-2004, 12:22 AM
How long is this co-op going to last? I just ordered a WW bag so I'm trying to wait a couple of weeks before springing another bag on my husband.

supercalifragilous
06-28-2004, 01:17 PM
Sorry... I couldn't log on to my computer this weekend to address some of your concerns...

Tracy didn't specify the expiration date on the co-op. Since the red and chartreuse are on triple-backorder, she said she would honor the co-op price until then so I assumed that she'd be expecting more BBB orders until then.

Unfortunately, Tracy couldn't offer a discount code on the website b/c 1)she's eliminating shipping and 2)they just started selling on the website so they haven't even looked into special codes yet. Tracy explained that the Nordstrom Rack actually goes directly through them to get their special price and she was shocked that they sold it as low as they did since they're not making any profit ($1). She's basically giving it to us (co-op) for what they sells it to NR so she thought that NR was using the bags as kind of a loss leader to test out the general market. Kecci's NEVER done a co-op before and I actually had to explain how it works and I suggested all the easier approaches (like the discount code) but it was hard b/c direct-selling (retail) themselves is all so new to them. They primarily deal in bulk wholesale to retailers so Tracy really had to figure out how to get the distribution center to handle so many individual orders at once with the shipping. (I guess the website sales trickle in here and there).

Personally, I ordered via e-mail b/c I have a Discover account and used their Deskshop program (single-use account number) so I feel safer ordering online. The number can only used by one vendor (the first one who uses it) so they can track stolen #s and fraud. I'm actually more hesitant giving out my name & address b/c I personally know 3 people who have had their identity stolen (those Citibank commercials are no joke to those it's actually happened to). I suppose you can e-mail Tracy your concerns and maybe ask her if you can call her to give her the credit card information instead if you want... When you e-mail her your order, she actually fills out an offical physical paper Purchase Order for you anyway to send to the distribution center to authorize shipment.

nupe
07-01-2004, 08:19 AM
I guess I'll have to wait if I want chartreuse, but if the wait is too long, I may make select an alternate color.

Thank you for arranging the co-op.

Nupe

nupe
07-02-2004, 05:55 AM
I've been using the "single-use" numbers as well. They are not really single use in my experience. For example, if I generate a single use number for merchant A, it can be used at merchant A many times, but it will not work at merchant B. So if someone steals your number, they can use it at merchant A only.

On the other hand the reuse at same merchant is a helpful feature if I want the newspaper charged to my discover acct every month

Took me a while to figure this out. Hope the info is helpful to someone else.

Nupe

Truska
07-05-2004, 10:59 PM
Has anyone emailed Tracy lately? I emailed her on Saturday (and didn't expect a reply then!) just asking about how this would work to Canada, and was kind of hoping to hear back today. However, I also realize that this was a holiday weekend for you ladies in the US, so that could play into it as well...

I'm just excited is all!

Momof3Labs
07-05-2004, 11:56 PM
Lots of companies in the U.S. were closed today - even banks, and no postal service - so I'm sure that she was not in the office.

Truska
07-06-2004, 08:14 AM
Thanks, Lori! I wasn't sure of this (suspected it though), so I appreciate you telling me! Can you tell I'm excited?

supercalifragilous
07-06-2004, 05:21 PM
Hi all,

Tracy contacted me today and said she had received inquires from Canada about free shipping - she said unfortunately, Kecci cannot ship free of charge outside the USA. :(

She said that free shipping can only apply within the USA.

I just e-mailed her to ask her if they ship to Canada at all and if so, how much it costs... I suspect it will depend on where you live, and then it would be international mail.

Worst case scenario, if Kecci hasn't opened up its market to Canada at all yet, maybe a US mom could purchase the bag and send it to you...

supercalifragilous
07-08-2004, 01:46 PM
To confirm the other thread, Tracy e-mailed me this:

Honestly, I don't know when or if we are going to reorder Beige. As of now the only colors that are available are: Black, Navy & Mint Green (light aqua). These bags are blowing out & we can't seem to stock them fast enough.

I asked her what the most popular colors are and she replied:

Black is #1 with Navy and Mint Green a close second.

Just wanted people to know in case there are still people on the fence about the Black...

mlewis
07-08-2004, 02:52 PM
Thanks for letting us know! I faxed in my order for a black one early this morning so hopefully I caught it in time!

swan01
07-08-2004, 03:06 PM
I emailed Buy Buy Baby and got the following response in record time (just in case anyone wants a red or gray - which I would assume is the beige). I really like the chartreuse, but will probably go for the black. Thanks!

__________________________________________________ _________________
I'm sorry, we only carry this bag in black, gray & red at this time. If you have any further questions, please let me know.
Thank you.

Danielle L. McCauley
buybuyBABY
Corporate/Internet Operations
895 East Gate Blvd.
Garden City, NY 11530
Phone: (516) 507-3417
Fax: (516) 507-3408
email: [email protected]

Store Locations:
Rockville, MD: (301) 984-1122
Scarsdale, NY: (914) 725-9220
Paramus, NJ: (201) 599-1900
Huntington, NY: (631) 425-0404
Garden City, NY: (516) 507-3400
Totowa, NJ: (973) 826-1010
New York, NY: (917) 344-1555

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2004 12:22 PM
To: Info
Subject: Kecci Diaper Bags

I heard (through an on-line forum) that some of your stores carry Kecci diaper bags. I am looking for one in chartreuse. Would it be possible to have one tranferred to the Gaithersburg store if it is available in another store?

Thank you.

Suanne

Melanie
07-08-2004, 03:12 PM
Thanks! I've emailed them...I wonder what they charged?

Melanie
07-08-2004, 05:43 PM
And the answer would be $50 plus $10.61 to ship UPS.

masetane
07-08-2004, 06:07 PM
If the chartreuse is the green one - there is a whole bunch of them at Buy buy Baby in Scarsdale so try giving them a call. It was the only color I could see. Also, right start has it under their new products so check in with them to see if they are carrying them
caroline

Twin Mom
07-08-2004, 06:25 PM
Of course I finally decided to take the plunge after I saw the picture of the Mint Green that Stephanie posted and now they are out of stock. It looks like the only color left is black. If you want one, hurry.

I guess I will just have to be happy with my T2 through the co-op for now. Just have to decide on colors.

Edited to fix typo

Aileen